[US] Trading raid pets, stones, mounts, others.

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Mushalor
Top Rater
Re: [US] Trading raid pets, stones, mounts, others.

Post by Mushalor » December 15th, 2012, 4:19 am

Ahhh. I see! Thank you for letting me know it was confusing. I'll try to fix that.

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » December 15th, 2012, 5:53 pm

Updated. Added another battle-stone and a silkworm.

Equeon
Pet Score:3101
Realm:Thorium Brotherhood-us

Post by Equeon » December 16th, 2012, 12:18 am

What are your preferences on battle-stones? I have several potential trades but not sure what type of trade you would like.
For example, one bone spider for a magic battle stone?

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » December 16th, 2012, 2:58 am

The raid pets seem to be a considerably higher drop-rate than stones, as well as dropping in price/demand at this point, whereas stones remain a fair constant of higher rarity/lower-drop-rate, esp. ones like magic that [for me on the servers I alt-hop around on] there are less of an amount of viable pets to farm them up.

Is there anything else you could add for a magic stone? Or, alternatively, what other trades did you have in mind?

Muse
Top Rater
Pet Score:9603
Realm:Drak'thul-us

Post by Muse » December 16th, 2012, 10:19 am

Hi again Mushalor- I sent you a request again in game- was wondering if an oozeling for the magic stone would work for you?

Equeon
Pet Score:3101
Realm:Thorium Brotherhood-us

Post by Equeon » December 16th, 2012, 2:55 pm

Mushalor wrote:The raid pets seem to be a considerably higher drop-rate than stones, as well as dropping in price/demand at this point, whereas stones remain a fair constant of higher rarity/lower-drop-rate, esp. ones like magic that [for me on the servers I alt-hop around on] there are less of an amount of viable pets to farm them up.

Is there anything else you could add for a magic stone? Or, alternatively, what other trades did you have in mind?
I could give you a bone spider, a Sulfuron Harbinger, a Sea Pony, a Fungal Abomination, and an Aqua Strider.

I don't think I'd be willing to trade more than two of those total for one stone, though.

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » December 16th, 2012, 7:36 pm

Sorry for belated replies. Been a bit out of it this weekend.
@Muse I didn't see any pendings when I logged into WoW today. Perhaps mistyped.
@both Muse/Equeon I did, however, decide to decline both offers. I appreciate the interest.

If I can ever get myself unbugged from the deepholm trainer and start actually getting stones regularly in the daily bags like everyone else's luck seems to shower them in stones, I may reconsider my likely skewed values placed on stones. My apologies if this seems unfair at the moment.

Additionally, I'm planning on taking a break from pet trades because I'm a little tired and should be focusing more on my writing than on WoW, so anyone else visiting this thread, I probably won't be checking it until after January.