(US) Pets for Gryphon Hatchling & Wind Rider Cub

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Crmoreira
Pet Score:5266
BattleTag®:CRMoreira#1775
Realm:Nathrezim-us
(US) Pets for Gryphon Hatchling & Wind Rider Cub

Post by Crmoreira » April 17th, 2015, 10:45 am

Hi there ^^

Done many trades already and as always all users i have dealt with where awesome :-) ^^

Now I've bought the last pets i needed for collection from Blizzard Store, only missing from Store are the Gryphon Hatchling & Wind Rider Cub, unfortunatelly i ain't able to buy those because Blizzard don't have Shipping to my country (Brazil) (Weird right ? but it doesn't appear on the shipping list, so...)

Well, Altho i can't buy the Stuffed Cuties that the code come with, they appear to me ingame on the Shop option, so i figured to trade some of my spare/duplicate pets for some BNet balance so i can buy those ingame...

Pets i Have to trade for those i need: [url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13793]Check my Pet List[/url]
I do update as often as possible the list and i'm able to procure pets that i don't have for trade as well.

About the exchange ratio on BNet balance and ingame market price as tokens run around average of 20k to 24k, it's safe to assume a 1000g ingame average value of pets = 1 BNet ?
Thanks and lemme know what you think :-) ^^

Ah, btw, i'm still missing 2 ingame pets: Searing Scorchling and Darkmoon Rabbit ^^ Lemme know if something i have interests you for a trade for those 2 cuties ^^

Awesome day to every1,
Best Regards,

Carlos R. Moreira ^^