WTB unborn valk kept in battle.

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Wowkemon
Top Rater
Pet Score:13514
BattleTag®:wowkemon#1126
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us
WTB unborn valk kept in battle.

Post by Wowkemon » March 25th, 2015, 10:13 am

Hi as the title says im looking for someone to find unborn valk and keep in battle until i get there. I am offering stones, Gold on horde illidan, Or we can discuss the prices in pets. Too many extra pets to list but i have plenty of pets of value. #gracie1814 to discuss. Thanks-

Jaiydia
Pet Score:2179
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Re: WTB unborn valk kept in battle.

Post by Jaiydia » March 25th, 2015, 10:38 am

I have found 2 valks last week for 1 person who wanted to buy one, but they were afk for the first so ended up selling it to someone in LFR and found them a second one later. I tried adding you to bnet but it said 0 results found. If you want to add me my bnet is Persephone#1793 and we can talk about it and I can try to find you one possibly.

Wowkemon
Top Rater

Post by Wowkemon » March 25th, 2015, 10:52 am

Hi jaiydia,

Just sent you a request in game so we can chat.

Jaiydia

Post by Jaiydia » March 30th, 2015, 1:11 pm

Edit: Sent in a report on this trader, not trustworthy. Worst trade ive done. Have had nothing but good experiences and met nothing but good people on here till now. Tried to rip me off for another pet or 8k gold on top of me already fulfilling my end of the bargain or told me it 'wasnt worth it' to her.
Last edited by Jaiydia on March 30th, 2015, 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wowkemon
Top Rater

Post by Wowkemon » March 30th, 2015, 1:14 pm

She had upped the price after delievery and has been abusive since,. We had agreed upon 10k. Stilling willing to do this. I have also reported her to the site and sent doobjanka a email personally. Have screenshots to back up the transaction. Unwilling to work with me, verbally abusive. And has thrown a temper tantrum for days while i sat there and tried to resolve the issue. Please lock this and address it.

Also have been a member of this site since 2011! Never had a trade go south or sour. this has been the worst encounter i have come across in this site. Hopefully never again. I would most certainly advise not trading her.

regardless of how many times you edit. You agreed to 10k and then changed your mind after i had gotten the valk. Empty threats are just that. By coming on here and lying you are showing how much of a temper tantrum i have had to deal with. Regardless i have all screenshots to the intial trade including ones where you agree to 10k in value on my server which is illidan. Future temper tantrums will get no where except showing people what i have had to deal with. And again willing to go through with the 10k payment but with a site moderator because that is what was agreed upon and you should get it. But i am not dealing with you again. ever.
Last edited by Wowkemon on March 30th, 2015, 1:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Jaiydia

Post by Jaiydia » March 30th, 2015, 1:20 pm

Edit: http://imgur.com/a/lDK0m#14 Will let people decide for themselves especially since you want to claim i was abusive when i wasn't, here is proof I wasn't. Being around since 2011 doesn't give you the right to smear someones reputation when you're in the wrong for reneging on your end of a deal. And btw I have asked other people on my friends list I have traded with who arent my friends to look at what happened between us, and they all agree you're wrong.

Saying you're trying to cheat me or scam me when you're asking for a son of animus or 8k on top of me already fulfilling my end isnt being abusive. You agree to things like taking a lil leftovers then backing out on that or claiming you tried to spend 15k last night but then this morning when I try to offer to sell a lil leftovers or bomb on your server to meet what you want to spend (even though its not what i agreed to) you then tell me i need to instead get you a son of animus for your other trade or 8k. Now where does it make sense in your warped mind that if a pet is on the AH for 16k and you claimed to have been willing to spend 15k last night (but then this morning suddenly its down to 12k, which then dropped to 10k not long after) regardless if i got you the 5-6k you'd have spent 10-11k which is well within the supposed 10-12k range you keep harping on about which we never agreed on and yet when I made numerous efforts to give you other pets of value for trades or get you gold on your server to make up the difference you had nothing but excuses at every turn. i went to painstaking efforts to appease you AFTER already fulfilling my end to try to get our trade over with. I even tried to trade a lil leftovers or a bomb for a son of animus which you mentioned you needed EVEN THOUGH its value is worth more than the 16k you woulda spent on our trade. I gave you the pet you wanted, all I wanted was you to fulfill your end and give me the pet I had asked for that you said we'd work it out and tried several ways to make it work. You went back on your word, end of story.

And I edited my post because I sent in the full story to the mods and decided they were the only ones who needed to see it but you want to claim all these horrible things about me so here it is.

Never trade with this person unless she gives you her end upfront because she will later on claim it doesnt benefit her (of course it doesn't she got what she wanted).

Charlott
Top Rater
Pet Score:11193

Post by Charlott » March 30th, 2015, 5:12 pm

Wowkemon wrote:Hi as the title says im looking for someone to find unborn valk and keep in battle until i get there. I am offering stones, Gold on horde illidan, Or we can discuss the prices in pets. Too many extra pets to list but i have plenty of pets of value. #gracie1814 to discuss. Thanks-
I don't think the mods will get involved in a dispute, and I'm not a mod.
But I had an idea... (offering since you two don't wanna deal with each other)...

If it's acceptable to you both, I can pick up the 12k gold on Illidan and give it to Jaiydia.
My illidan toon is Xarnla (most gold ever owned is 8023g on that toon - level 41, so not like I'm going to go remake it or anything), and I took plenty of screenshots showing that's how much gold I have (which I'll post in a moment).

Thoughts?

Jaiydia

Post by Jaiydia » March 30th, 2015, 5:15 pm

That would work for me because then I can do what I initially purposed and try to sell a pet to make up the difference for the pet we talked about in the trade and use the gold to just buy it myself on the illidan AH.

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » March 30th, 2015, 5:19 pm

[url=http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/photobucketpics7/media/WoWScrnShot_033015_181112_zpsu6ji0dyz.jpg.html]http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/photobucketpics7/media/WoWScrnShot_033015_181112_zpsu6ji0dyz.jpg.html[/url]
Screen shot of my lvl 41 Xarnla with most gold ever owned 8023g. Ya'll can check armory achieves to see it's one of mine, etc. Just proof that's my toon etc.

Sibi
Top Rater
Pet Score:10062
BattleTag®:sibylline#1481
Realm:Emerald Dream-us

Post by Sibi » March 30th, 2015, 5:29 pm

Charlott is a very trustworthy n reliable trader, she would make a fantastic middle (wo)man since she's willing to help settle this dispute.

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » March 30th, 2015, 6:31 pm

Ty, Sibi. I appreciate that :D
It seems as though this may not be resolved for a few days. Perhaps a mod will step in (which would be better than me, lol), but my offer will remain open.

Jaiydia

Post by Jaiydia » March 30th, 2015, 6:45 pm

I never noticed she offered gold on horde on illidan or else i would have just asked for that myself since me giving her the money to supplement the difference didnt work, i could have just done it myself. So hopefully a mod will step in and tell her to give me the gold instead.

Doobjanka
MVP
Pet Score:9260
BattleTag®:Doobjank#1625
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Doobjanka » March 30th, 2015, 6:50 pm

As a site admin there is nothing we can do when a trade goes south. I'd recommend using Charlott as your middleman to get this resolved as easily as you can.
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!

Wowkemon
Top Rater

Post by Wowkemon » March 30th, 2015, 6:56 pm

I am also up for this method. I will use charlott as a middle person for the amount of gold that was agreed upon 10k after hearing from. regardless of jaiydia acting in the wrong and trying to scam me, 10k is owed and should be paid accordingly. I would strongly advise others not to trade with jaiydia in the future for anything that involves trading something first. I will be contacting charlott in a few minutes to resolve this.

10k was given to charlott. Will wait to see the post confirmed that is what was delivered.
Last edited by Wowkemon on March 30th, 2015, 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jaiydia

Post by Jaiydia » March 30th, 2015, 7:04 pm

Lol you owe me 12k, not 10k every time we talked you dropped the price lower and lower and I posted the screenies of our transaction since you keep making outrageous claims like i raised the price on you or was abusive towards yet. Several people messaged me saying that they agreed you owed me 12k if nothing at all and agreed that i tried super hard to make the deal work and how shady you were acting and how odd it was that you were willing to spend 15k one minute or 12k one minute but kept lowering the price or back peddling.

But you know what, make whatever excuses make you feel better ill take the hit in this transaction and take the 10k and just get ripped off the difference because someone is better than nothing for my time being wasted thus far but I will NEVER EVER do another trade with you and would URGE anyone who tries to trade with you to take great caution because once you got what you wanted you began to act sketchy and kept making excuses and making comments like 'that doesnt work for me' or 'i dont want to' when i clearly offered to try to sell a pet for the difference or trade you a pet for the difference to work within YOUR value range which was never my value range i made it clear what i wanted and that was all i wanted and your words were "we'll make it work" so you agreed to what I valued and yet i tried to work in your range anyways because you were being so difficult.

So yes I agree to charlott being the middle man so i can wash my hands of this horrible trade and be done with it.

Wowkemon
Top Rater

Post by Wowkemon » March 30th, 2015, 7:06 pm

Its good to see you acting like this, So everyone can see how you are and to avoid your trades. I am very pleased to have this done with. Good riddance. A note to everyone else. Beware!!!!!

Jaiydia

Post by Jaiydia » March 30th, 2015, 7:07 pm

Im glad that I posted the screen shots to prove how you acted so you can say whatever you want to make you feel better, but people saw the screenies, saw how you acted and messaged me and agreed. Several people /added/ me to btag to share their opinion/feelings on it and none of them favored your position so please, take great caution and dont waste your time/get ripped off by Wowkemon like i did. She is clearly in this for profit only.

Edit: I also noticed you edited SEVERAL of your posts were you were extremely nasty/vicious and made it sound less nasty/vicious. Seriously, please avoid this person at all costs for a trade.
Last edited by Jaiydia on March 30th, 2015, 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jaiydia

Post by Jaiydia » March 30th, 2015, 7:12 pm

I wanted to post and confirm I did receive the 10k so Gracie gave me SOMETHING for my time and effort, but still is 2k below what she valued it at and even more below what i valued it at which was a 16k vicious horror.

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » March 30th, 2015, 7:20 pm

Jaiydia wrote:I wanted to post and confirm I did receive the 10k so Gracie gave me SOMETHING for my time and effort, but still is 2k below what she valued it at and even more below what i valued it at which was a 16k vicious horror.
Yep. Gracie gave me 10k (and offered to compensate me for being middle-(wo) man -- I declined), and I gave the 10k to Jaiydia. (Took screen shots of the gold trades & chats just in case, but see no need to post them at this time.)

Not the happiest trade in the world, but at least ya'll can be done with it now.
I hope your next trades go better!

(Also I may end up taking all off realID in a day or so - currently at 100, but feel free to PM me or re-add me if ya'll need to.)