US - Serpent, Talbuk, Leftovers, DM Eye, rep, others.

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Mushalor
Top Rater
Re: US - Ore Eater, Sky-Bo, Sun Sprout, Widget, Birman, othe

Post by Mushalor » December 24th, 2014, 1:14 am

List updated.

Additionally, I gave everything to my roommate early--with the exception of the mount, which I'm waiting 'til the 25th so they have something to open still--but this means while I'm still looking for pets off their list, I'm now interested in looking at what's still missing from my own collection.

I'll go through that later tonight and make a small list of wants for me, but in the meantime, my profile's collection is current.

Edit: big thanks to Faelar, one of my favourite forum-goers to trade with, for swapping out my S/S Ore Eater for the P/P one I've been searching for. :)

Edit2: List updated again (no reason to bump this thread yet, so putting it here, since it's the first page folks'll see anyway when hitting the "next" button). I've since removed my roommate's "want" list and replaced it with mine.

Mushalor
Top Rater

Re: US - Servant, Nightshade, Spectral Tiger Cub, others.

Post by Mushalor » January 7th, 2015, 2:31 pm

Now that holidays are over and I've got more time to devote to playing and trading in-game, I'm updating this list. My stock cycled out completely, so I've got new things to offer.

Still desperately seeking at least one more Hatespark before the event ends.

I hope everyone else's holidays went nicely.

Mushalor
Top Rater

Re: US - Servant, Spectral Tiger Cub, Son of Sethe, others.

Post by Mushalor » January 11th, 2015, 7:40 pm

I can now provide Son of Sethe on demand, thanks to my partner's complete disinterest in most pets, but his drive for grinding out reputations + having nothing to spend his apexis crystals on, lol.

I have one in stock, and with some notice, I can get him to provide more.

Mushalor
Top Rater

Re: US - Servant, Leftovers, Son of Sethe, others.

Post by Mushalor » January 12th, 2015, 6:26 pm

List updated.

Spectral Tiger Cub gone. Also got a Lil' Leftovers and a second Son of Sethe. (Still not sure if I want to keep the Leftovers or trade it, but it's tentatively up for trade right now.)

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » January 18th, 2015, 12:42 pm

Zomstrok gone, and list updated again now that I'm actually back to maintaining it after my sinus cold, lol.

Not a whole lot of wants currently, but always looking for extra pets to stock up on, too. Especially for when the new pets get here in 6.1 (I'm really excited about collecting all the drops to get K'ute).

Liadain
Pet Score:3923
Realm:Blackhand-us

Post by Liadain » January 18th, 2015, 1:26 pm

Is Leftovers still available? I've decided I will never get him by cooking :-( how would you value him against the TCG pets? I don't have any of the others you want. I do have access to sky fries if you are interested in those, they are pretty good for trading at the moment.

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » January 18th, 2015, 2:40 pm

Hello! Yes, I've got one still, since I don't know what I want to do with it.

An estimation on value? Ummm, let's see.

I'm tentatively saying Leftovers would be somewhere around 38-40k with the Cub/XT at 22-25k each, and the Grimoire/Grell/Lichling around 15k each.

If you're considering offering a Fry, I'd say its value is something like 8-10k.

Depending on how many pets you're interested in offering and what else you're looking for, I could see about bundling the Leftovers with other pets you're after to make up any differences in how you value them.

edit: now that i've had a chance to check prices, i feel a little more confident with suggesting these; feel free to let me know if these are still too high an estimation

Mushalor
Top Rater

Re: US - Servant, Leftovers, Son of Sethe, Ore Eater, others

Post by Mushalor » January 18th, 2015, 11:35 pm

I just acquired 2 goren eggs + a darkmoon eye, and have updated my list.

edit: 1 egg gone, thanks so much for my grell!

Korphi
Top Rater
Pet Score:7980
BattleTag®:Hypnotic#1255
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Korphi » January 19th, 2015, 2:22 am

Would you do an Eye of Observation for an Ore Eater?

Soultrader
Pet Score:778
Realm:Sargeras-us

Post by Soultrader » January 19th, 2015, 2:24 am

Smooth trade! Thanks Musha!
Can't wait for the next one :))

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » January 19th, 2015, 2:44 am

@Soultrader
Yah, ofc :)

I'll hit you up as soon as I can about the other pets discussed, and I wholly appreciate your patience.

@Korphi
I value Ore Eaters at a little more than an Eye seems to go for. I've also currently got another tentative offer that I'm still deciding about, so I don't think I'd want to make the trade for the Eye unless you'd want to compensate the difference (and I don't expect nor am asking that you do, lol).

However, I can keep an eye out for more Ore Eaters if you want, and get back to you in a day or two?

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » January 22nd, 2015, 9:20 pm

Thanks to another trade from Soultrader (and extreme patience on their end), I've gotten to cross off another tcg pet off my list. :)

I still have a goren egg, but the leftovers has since been taken care of. I can also get a few of the rep pets (excepting bone wasp I think), though I have quickest access to Son of Sethe and Draenei Micro Defender.

Mushalor
Top Rater

Re: US - Servant, Son of Sethe, Ore Eater, rep, others.

Post by Mushalor » January 26th, 2015, 11:02 pm

Got a sky fry to add to my list.

Mushalor
Top Rater

Re: US - Leftovers, DM Eye, Ore Eater, rep, others.

Post by Mushalor » March 3rd, 2015, 4:35 pm

Happy March, y'all!

It's been a bit, I took a small break prior to 6.1.

In addition to the old stuff I'm still looking for, I'm looking to trade for RW:III and the new daily pets, as I'm currently unable to devote as much time to the game right now as I'd like in order to farm for these new pets on my own or play the AH.

Ideally I'd like to make a trade that gets me all of them at once (or at least a good chunk). If a combination of what I've got available won't do it for that, please let me know what sort of trades it would take. Thanks. :)

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » March 4th, 2015, 3:48 pm

Right now I'm more interested in trading pets for pets. (Especially as I can't currently devote any time to the AH to make any back.) The gold amounts in my first post are my reserves, listed in case there's pets I don't have on hand, and another player's looking for something within that price range that I could check for and possibly purchase in place of what I'm offering. So kind of as a last resort sort of thing.

Thanks for your time!

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » March 5th, 2015, 12:46 pm

Still looking for the new 6.1 pets.

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » March 6th, 2015, 1:28 pm

I just realised I don't have time to finish my fishing right now, either. I'd also be willing to trade a lil' leftovers for a land shark.

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » March 8th, 2015, 3:05 pm

Finally acquired a lanticore spawnling, p/b bone wasp, and s/s forest sproutling! Thanks a ton.

Still looking for a few of the old TCG, Sea Calf/Land Shark, and the new 6.1 pets.

edit: my partner sent me a few pets they got, so young talbuk and ancient nest guardian added to the list.

Since the young talbuk isn't a breed I'd prefer, I'm currently keeping it for collection but ideally I'd like to swap it for an S/S or P/P, and I'm also willing to negotiate about other pets on my list, instead, like the TCG.

Mushalor
Top Rater

Post by Mushalor » March 10th, 2015, 12:28 pm

I keep getting notices of replies, but not seeing anything here. Curious!

Regardless, list is updated, and still looking for more pets.