(US) Selling a Halloween cat

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Fahra
Pet Score:5102
Realm:Bronzebeard-us
(US) Selling a Halloween cat

Post by Fahra » October 22nd, 2014, 10:07 pm

I am looking to sell one of the Halloween cats. I have the candy to buy whichever one you want. I am looking for Alliance gold on Bronzebeard. I'm very close to being able to buy a pet I've been after for a long time, which is why I'm trading it for gold. If you have a super duper uber awesome pet I don't have that you want to trade for the Halloween pet, I might be willing to change my mind, so feel free to make the offer.
I don't know what the cats are going for; I will be checking the Undermine Journal before accepting a trade. However, I'm trusting that you guys are awesome pet collectors and will only be making me fair offers :D
Comment on here with offers or shoot me a friend request in game. I'm a full time student, so it might be up to a day before I respond, but I'll try to get on as often as I can.
Again, I am looking for Alliance Bronzebeard gold in exchange for a Halloween cat.
(or the Creepy Crate, I suppose, if people buy that?)
Like mythology? Check out my blog at mythdancer.blogspot.com, where I have a weekly discussion about everything from Mesopotamia to the pandaren religion!