NRemi's Leveling Service.

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Charlott
Top Rater
Pet Score:11193
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us
Re: NRemi's Leveling Service.

Post by Charlott » October 28th, 2014, 12:13 pm

Wakamaru wrote:I am really saddened to hear about this. I honestly feels like our little community has been taking a turn for the worst in recent months. I know they say all advertisement is good advertisement, but I really have to wonder about the group of people that were directed to the site after Blizzard featured WarcraftPets.com on their front page.

Truly hope that you folks get your pets back and that Nremi makes the proper effort to make this work.
I'd have to agree. I got burned several times in the last couple of months (especially the last 2-3 weeks of CMs).
In the end, between them all & not even counting "no shows", I was out about 7 hrs of my time and over 300k (because I still pay the CM group even if the person supposed to be giving me a pet bails). The whole thing def makes me re-think how I will do WoD CM sales. Then I had another trade that was supposed to include a tcg mount (which I bought immediately lol - stupid I know, but I wanted to make sure I had it on hand for the trade). That trade ended up not happening - so if I counted the cost of that mount, I'm out over 400k - but I gave the mount to the cm tank so not reallly a loss but kind of lol. Anyways, those things are a big reason of why I no longer want to go first.

Ravn, let me know if those pets do get returned by a GM. If they don't, I'll look around for some of the spares to try to help you recover somewhat.

Fluffybunz
Top Rater
Pet Score:2551
BattleTag®:Fluffybunz#1816
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Fluffybunz » October 28th, 2014, 1:14 pm

These past couple of weeks there have been a lot of scumbags popping up taking advantage of hard working and unsuspecting people on the official WoW forums TCG thread and on my home server Illidan. It's very sad to see that kind of behaviour has found itself here.

If anyone wants to donate gold/pets to Jgcat and Ravn I am willing to match all donations up to a total of 100,000G (50k per Ravn/Jgcat) on Illidan - Horde. Simply post on here how much you are looking to donate along with proof and I will match it on Illidan. Please split donations in half between Jgcat and Ravn so it's easier for me to match it.

Jgcat please send me a Battletag request: Fluffybunz#1816

Tekulve2012
Pet Score:4376
BattleTag®:kingsfoiler#1479
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Tekulve2012 » October 28th, 2014, 2:49 pm

This news is disturbing.
I know that around 5 months ago, I donated a tcg pet and another pet or two to Nremi so he could swing a deal for gametime and keep his account going. I also know of others from this site who have been equally or more generous to him. It's rotten to learn that a stranger ,that you once helped along, then later victimizes others.

Ravnhawk
MVP
Pet Score:6534
BattleTag®:ravnhawk#1272
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Ravnhawk » October 28th, 2014, 3:10 pm

Not sure what the outcome will be. But we've in game mailed him on his home server. He did delete us off btag most likely put us on ignore - when I try and add him to btag I get user does not exist but I know a couple others were able to get an invite thru. You'll notice there are several level 1 toons on different servers where he was collecting gold those toon names are Nremi there are screen prints of me trading him gold. I'm only out pets I know others are out pets and gold.

The first trade we did went well and fast. I spoke to several others and they had the same issue 1st trade went well and fast. It was the next trade where pets were not returned and people we deleted off btag. I also emailed him at the email address he provided me and thru WCP website. No response yet. So we'll see, I'll keep people updated here. Since there are in game chat logs guild chat logs emails and other trails the GM will be able to see whats been happening. I am willing to give him a chance to do the right thing which is what I said to hi in the in game email. I am expecting him to put us on ignore on his server as well. So far 45 pets are in his possession where the owners have not been contacted to resolve the issue. I am sure he will change his name Zeravin is on Turalyon in the guild Judgement atm.

Pet people are the most awesome people but this will teach all of us to be more careful.

Ravnhawk
MVP

Post by Ravnhawk » October 28th, 2014, 3:18 pm

It's all good thanks Charlotte and Fluffy we are already btag buddies. Don't worry about me I'll be fine the pets were going to a friend for a present. So far I got others leveled for them that they needed. (traded a bnet card for 20 lvl 25s) That went along way to getting pets leveled for my friend. LOL and I am also madly leveling more on my own. (WOOT for hotdog and hamburger pet biscuits.) I wish we could buy those somehow rather then the 2 you can get a week for the Celestials and 1 for pet PvP of which I suck at..

Charlott
Top Rater
Pet Score:11193
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Charlott » October 28th, 2014, 3:43 pm

Yea, I know they weren't for your personal collection, but I really don't mind. They're just pets I was AHing anyways. (Unless they sold, I have 4-6 of the ones you listed.) I'll catch jg in game. I was looking for a couple pets to give him anyways.

Sibi
Top Rater
Pet Score:10062
BattleTag®:sibylline#1481
Realm:Emerald Dream-us

Post by Sibi » October 28th, 2014, 4:02 pm

I am sure he will change his name Zeravin is on Turalyon in the guild Judgement atm

Even if you change your name, if someone has you on their friends list the new name shows up. He would have to leave the server in order to get away from you guys and even then with all the ways there are to find WoW players/characters he may still have a hard time getting free of any fallout.

Fluffybunz
Top Rater
Pet Score:2551
BattleTag®:Fluffybunz#1816
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Fluffybunz » October 28th, 2014, 4:11 pm

Does anyone have his skype tag? Alternatively, if you received an E-mail from him please let me know I need you to do something for me. If you're wondering why...it's for science.

Jgcat2
Pet Score:4388
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by Jgcat2 » October 28th, 2014, 7:19 pm

Wow, everyone is being so nice here, it's amazing. For me, the worst part about all of this is the betrayal. I considered NRemi a friend---he leveled up some pets for me in the past without any issue, so I trusted him. For the people I trust, I don't think twice about giving them gold, pets, or bnet codes. I guess that was my mistake :(. I put in a ticket with blizzard asking them to return the 20 pets I mailed or traded with NRemi. Hopefully, they will see our conversations and realize that he scammed them from me. If Blizzard doesn't return the pets, I'll have to track them down from the AH AND get pet stones, which I am not looking forward to doing. Hopefully, it doesn't come to that.

As a side note, I seem to have NRemi's real email address. I won't post it here, but should an admin want it, I suppose I could tell them.

My btag for anybody interested is Gorhendad#1233.

Ravnhawk
MVP

Post by Ravnhawk » October 28th, 2014, 8:20 pm

Same I have his real email address as well if the GM's of this site or the WOW in game GM's ask me. Otherwise I don't feel comfortable posting it here. I also opened a ticket like the others have so we'll see what the GM's say when we chat about the ticket.

I try and give people a 2nd chance so who knows...

If you need stones let me know. I can help with the stoning LOL - stoning of the pets....

I too am kinda taken aback by how nice people have been in their offerings. It totally made my day thanks again for the offers. But I don't feel comfortable taking others pets. The offers were more then generous and really touched me. Thanks

Jgcat2

Post by Jgcat2 » October 28th, 2014, 8:25 pm

Update: I just received my pets, partly leveled, back in the mail from NRemi's Stormrage alt. He also sent 2 iron starlettes, I suppose to make up for the fact that he has my gold and didn't level my pets as per our agreement. I consider this matter closed, for me. I just hope Ravn gets back his pets.

The whole situation is mind-boggling. If he needed more time to level the pets, why not ask? If he was burned out and didn't want to level them anymore, why not let me know? If he had real life problems, why not tell me he can't do it anymore? I just don't understand why he removed me from battle tag without explaining what's going on. Sigh...

Rosekitten
Pet Score:6895
BattleTag®:Rosekitten#1585
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Rosekitten » October 28th, 2014, 8:46 pm

Wow i never even thought about someone trying to scam people by offering to level a pet for gold. I hope Raven gets his pets back as well but still.. I am suddenly reminded why I never trust anyone outside of the guild and that's not how things should be in a community.

Sarpants
Top Rater
Pet Score:5165
BattleTag®:evenmonkeys#1306
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Post by Sarpants » October 28th, 2014, 8:52 pm

I almost gave him a bunch of my pets to level too. Talked to him but never actually started the process because it just seemed weird to me. That's why, instead, I will only trade my Lv1 pets plus gold for already-leveled 25s. It's safe for both parties.

Ravnhawk
MVP

Post by Ravnhawk » October 28th, 2014, 9:20 pm

I wanted to give an update. Nremi returned most of the pets I sent him other then 1 spin claw PP several others we wrong breeds some were at various levels. As JGcat I also consider the matter closed.

He returned them to me via in game mail after I mailed him. He didn't say anything on the whys this happened but at least he returned most of what I sent him. He did send several other pets to make of for the Spinclaw PP he couldn't locate.
I am still unsure why he defended all of us if this was simply a mistake. I've done this before with people and not had anyone try and scam me in anyway with regard to pet leveling. I will now change they way I do this.

Oh BTW Ravn is a she lol.

Sentai
Top Rater
Pet Score:3844
BattleTag®:Knoxy#1319
Realm:Emerald Dream-us

Post by Sentai » October 28th, 2014, 10:29 pm

If you are looking for someone to level your pets and redeem your faith in this pet community let me know, I haven't ever leveled pets for anyone here, but I do have a good reputation on D2JSP for power leveling people on diablo 3. Feel free to add me, I can trade valuable pets 1 for a 25, if I do not own the pet or have it a 25 I can attempt to match the pets value while I level it.

I have no idea what a good price to charge for leveling is so just throw me an offer if you like and we'll discuss it.

Sentai
ImageImage

Goldenbelmont
Pet Score:2314
Realm:Turalyon-us

Post by Goldenbelmont » October 28th, 2014, 11:10 pm

I just did a successful leveling for Morniel on the forums. I'm willing to help level a few pets here and there if you need help. Just let me know.

Goldenbelmon#1122

Arcarius
Pet Score:4834
BattleTag®:Arcarius#1244
Realm:Archimonde-us

Post by Arcarius » November 3rd, 2014, 10:39 pm

Look at this: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13001730235
Nremi is trying to fence off the remaining stolen goods he never returned (Ravnhawks missing PP Spineclaw, etc, and many other pets).
He thinks posting with a different toon means we wouldnt notice. If he was half smart he would have changed his battlenet too I guess. But I suppose he's not too smart...
Very glad people on the wow forums noticed and called him out on it right away.

Demiano
Pet Score:13688
BattleTag®:daemono#1210
Realm:Garithos-us

Post by Demiano » November 4th, 2014, 12:06 am

what an evil little monster. Trading your stolen pets

Zohdee
Top Rater
Pet Score:3575
BattleTag®:Zohdee#1348
Realm:Azuremyst-us

Post by Zohdee » November 4th, 2014, 10:40 am

His post on the WoW forums was started in May. I don't think he was trading off any of the pets from this go around.

Jgcat2

Post by Jgcat2 » November 4th, 2014, 11:14 am

I didn't want to bump this thread, but I thought I'd share something. I finally got a response from a GM. The GM said that trading pets for leveling is an unsupported transaction. In other words, had NRemi not sent my pets back, I would have never gotten them back. I bring this up only as a cautionary tale. The only safe way to do it is trade a level 1 + gold for a level 25.