[US] WTS TCG [CLOSED]

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us
Re: [US] WTS TCG Pets On Almost Any Server

Post by Faelar » August 18th, 2014, 10:23 pm

I get the wanting to transfer a lot gold to make it worthwhile for the cost, but that is one of the reasons I felt it was a tad fishy.

Like for example if someone wanted to sell a 'lot of tcg pets' on whatever random realm and is then also willing to eat the transfer cost, it just can look a bit weird.

I mean in my eyes it looks way more fishy than I am letting on. There is very little reason to sell X pets in the 20-30k range and then also pay for a transfer. You'd have to be getting these pets REALLY cheap compared to what you are selling them for or you'd have to sell a TON of them to justify the cost for the transfer based on the profit margins.

Bubbleoseven
Top Rater
Pet Score:316
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Bubbleoseven » August 18th, 2014, 10:34 pm

Last edited by Bubbleoseven on August 18th, 2014, 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Faelar
Top Rater

Post by Faelar » August 18th, 2014, 10:44 pm

*shakes head* You cannot call these pets legit even if you got them off of the AH and talked to the seller. The pets listed on the AH are likely gained from people in trade selling them and people buying them and then turning around and posting them on the AH. Truth is most of the pets that have been around in the past few months via trades, people buying them off the AH or what have you, are the 'exploit' gained pets. However there is no way to tell the difference between a legit pet and one of these and even Blizz has said the ID tags they have are fine yet acknowledged they are pets gained through 'exploitative means'.

I know some of these pets can be gained for sub 20k, and you might be able to get good gold for them on other realms, but please don't try and call them legit in any fashion. None of us can prove a pet is legit anymore. The only way you know 100% for sure you are getting a legit TCG pet is having the card itself, scratching the card and redeeming the pet in Booty Bay. Any other method can be called into question thanks to those pet dupers.

Bubbleoseven
Top Rater

Post by Bubbleoseven » August 18th, 2014, 10:58 pm

Last edited by Bubbleoseven on August 18th, 2014, 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Faelar
Top Rater

Post by Faelar » August 18th, 2014, 11:03 pm

I hinted at them being dupes as much as I'd hint at them being real these days. There is no way of knowing at all which is why you can't call them legit. I'm not accusing you of anything however.

Bubbleoseven
Top Rater

Re: [US] WTS TCG [CLOSED]

Post by Bubbleoseven » August 18th, 2014, 11:09 pm

Like I said, it WAS possible that I misinterpreted you post. The action "*shakes head*" defiantly came off as you believed I was wrong and doubted the legitimacy of the pets.

Presto
Top Rater
Pet Score:4076
BattleTag®:Presto#1944
Realm:Elune-us

Post by Presto » August 18th, 2014, 11:18 pm

Sorry to see you chose to delete you content, [profile]Bigmike[/profile], but I understand. I thought you were holding your own pretty well. I was confused by your original post as well, at first, but what you were wanting to do became more clear through your explanations.

I hope you post again in the future. btw... remember to upload your pet collection from your account management area.
Presto says, "Let's trade!!" :P (btag: Presto#1944)

Bubbleoseven
Top Rater

Post by Bubbleoseven » August 18th, 2014, 11:35 pm

Thanks Presto! I understand concerns about what has been going on with the pets at hand. Since it became more of a conversation instead of a trading thread, I figured it would be best for everyone to take everything down. I was just trying to defend my reputation so that I can continue to use this amazing site. There are a lot of opportunities here that you can't find else where. As for my collection, I will update it, but its not much of anything. Guess thats why I've gravitated towards this site! :lol:

I also wanted to apologize to Faelar for coming off as the wrong type of person and continuing to argue what he had to say. Like I already said, I was just trying to defend my new reputation. Faelar very clearly is beloved in this community and I should have respected what he had to say.

I hope next time is a little better!

Thanks!

Faelar
Top Rater

Post by Faelar » August 19th, 2014, 12:17 am

Well I'm not exactly beloved by all, some sure, but not all. I'm much much worse on the main WoW forums as I don't hold back with what I think on many issues hah. But yeah try making a new thread and changing up how you setup the thread and you should be fine.

Nothing wrong with debates and discussions about things as long as both sides are civil and I believe we were, so don't worry about any of that.