(US)★ Nemesis! Fight, Kill, Salute! Title & 3 Toy rewards ★

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Wowkemon
Top Rater
Pet Score:13514
BattleTag®:wowkemon#1126
Realm:Cenarion Circle-us
Re: (US)★ WTS/WTT NLO transmogs (naxx/zg), starfish toy, pet

Post by Wowkemon » July 26th, 2016, 1:35 pm

Hi charlott. Might be interested in the sack of starfish. Anyway hit me up so we can talk about it hun. Gracie#1814

Charlott
Top Rater
Pet Score:11193
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Re: (US)★ WTT my Scout's Shirt for Lookout's or Warder's ★

Post by Charlott » December 28th, 2016, 3:55 am

Looking for a lookout's tunic or warder's shirt. Have a scout's shirt, dice, chopper, and a ton of misc pets up for trade.
(no spare knockoff blingtron or albino buzzard)

Blixtiya
Pet Score:10423
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Blixtiya » December 28th, 2016, 7:01 pm

so, as a pretty pattern collector, I have a couple questions.
1: do you still have those tailorng/enchanting/cooking/first aid patterns?
2: if so, is there any way beside server transfers to even get them from Mal'ganis to Madoran in the scenario where we would agree on a trade.
Thank you for your time.

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » December 29th, 2016, 5:24 am

Heya, I have some of them still. I haven't done an inventory on patterns in a while. I did notice that some of them were re-added to the game (notably lifestealing). The bigger problem is that they aren't all on one server anymore, and the only way to get them to Madoran is server transfer(s).
The only pattern I have already on Madoran/Dawnbringer is a Deviate Scale Belt (lw) pattern.

Blixtiya

Post by Blixtiya » December 29th, 2016, 6:20 am

Tailoring - Pattern: Belt of the Archmage
Enchanting - Formula: Advanced Herbalism

those two are the primary ones I want, if they happen to be on the same server I would be ecstatic to make a deal. if not I would still like a deal on the tailoring one. if First aid - Expert First Aid - Under Wraps is on the same thats very interesting as well. as would a Pattern: Bottomless bag be (only world drop Im still missing). Im basicly hoping for the future patch when game time tokens can be turned for transfers if we come to an agreement (the trade would still be as soon as possible, Ill just wait on my toon transfer)
Last edited by Blixtiya on January 10th, 2017, 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » December 29th, 2016, 7:11 am

I have 1 copy of belt of the archmage left. I'm sure I had advanced herbalism, but I can't seem to find it. I have First aid- Under Wraps, but I'm not sure that's really useful? It just raises skill up. It's also still on my original server (whisperwind); archmage is on a different server.

I'll go through my alts tomorrow and see if I can find the herbalism and bottomless bag.
I need to go through them anyways to figure out what I have. It's been a while since I did trading or even AHing stuff. Like, I think that pattern post hasn't been updated in like 1-2 years, heh.

edit: I've been all over. No herbalism :(
Last edited by Charlott on December 31st, 2016, 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blixtiya

Post by Blixtiya » December 29th, 2016, 7:42 am

ok, sounds good :)

Blixtiya

Post by Blixtiya » January 2nd, 2017, 5:13 pm

I might add that I have an extra albino buzzard if thats interesting :D

Boodizz
Pet Score:13111
Realm:Frostmourne-us

Post by Boodizz » January 3rd, 2017, 9:39 pm

Do you have any CE / Blizzcon pets available?

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » January 9th, 2017, 11:17 am

Got really busy for a few days, sorry. Add me on bnet if you want or PM me - probably easier/faster to talk there. Ideally, if you have a spare pattern, I'd love to trade for something similar. I've got a toon for every profession, and there's a few I'm missing still. (I don't care what server they're on either since I can do the same gold > bnet > xfer thing.) I wouldn't mind trading for a pet, but I've got all the rare ones available in game.

I don't have any CE or blizzcon pets for trade, sorry. I wish I did, maybe then I could swap them for some I'm missing, lol.

Charlott
Top Rater

Re: (US)★ [H] WTS Mythic+ Carries. WTT Pets, Xmogs ★

Post by Charlott » March 13th, 2017, 4:14 pm

Our CM/mythic plus group is now selling mythic plus :D
And we are horde this time!
Mythic Plus
My CM group is now offering mythic plus sales! :D

- You can have our loot from the chests at the end of the dungeon if we don't need it.
- As with MoP & WoD, where we got many buyers server first titles during their CM carry... [url=http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=11162/keystone-master#comments]Achievements[/url] are free, but we don't guarantee them. (Completing the Keystone Master achievement and balance of power unlocks a hidden artifact appearance.)
- All you need is a horde character, a dps spec, & be able to hear us on mumble or discord.
- We take gold on any server, any faction. Prices are for dungeon completion. We will probably 2-3 chest most keys, but we don't guarantee it since it can vary based on your dps, the weekly affixes, etc.

Pricing:
Your key prices:
Mythic+ 0-6: 50k
Mythic+ 7-9: 100k
Mythic+ 10-13: 150k

Our key(s) currently for sale are:
Maw of Souls 13: 200k (not depleted)
Schedule:
Currently weekend afternoons and nights.

Rewards:
- Artifact power
- Possible achievements
- Loot...
You get all loot that drops for you. We'll link any loot that drops for us that we don't need, and you're welcome to that loot as well (free).
Both the instance chests and weekly chest have a chance to contain a legendary.
Mythic 10: 905 loot
Weekly class hall chests are determined by the highest level mythic plus completed.

Thanks!

Charlott
Top Rater

Re: (US)★ [H] LF Lookout's Tunic. PS. Spend your Pet Charms

Post by Charlott » May 25th, 2018, 10:41 am

Pet Charms will be named Shiny Pet Charms. Shiny Pet Charms continue to be acquired by doing pre-BFA battle pet content.
A new currency has been added -- Polished Pet Charms. These are acquired by doing BFA content, such as Pet Battle World Quests.
Vendors that sell battle pet items that are always useful have had their wares changed to require new Polished Pet Charms as currency. For example, the vendor Serr’ah in Dalaran now wants the new Polished Pet Charms. Similar vendors who sell such items have had their costs adjusted as well.
Vendors that sell things like unique pets or toys that have always required Shiny Pet Charms will still require Shiny Pet Charms. For example, Giada Goldleash in Dalaran will still sell all of her pets and toys for Shiny Pet Charms.
The Pocket Pet Portal item, which was an achievement reward for completing 30 of the Pet Battle World Quests on the Broken Isles, will be added to a vendor with a Polished Pet Charm cost. This is to avoid players feeling obligated to farm previous expansion’s world quests. You can do current content to catch yourself up. This is coming in a future Beta build.
Ultimate Battle-Training Stones are going to have their cost increased from 45 to 60 Pet Charms.

What this means for you: always-useful items will eventually move to the new currency, so you don't feel obligated to do older content. If you still need pets from older content, they are purchasable with that content's charms.

Spend those charms!
[url=https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762158027?page=5&blzcmp=app#post-82]blue source[/url]

Looking for: Lookout's Tunic

Caged Pet list updated.

Free 15s for those that need the achievement in coming weeks (not taking early signups. I'll post a discord link for it when we start).