(US)★ Nemesis! Fight, Kill, Salute! Title & 3 Toy rewards ★

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Charlott
Top Rater
Pet Score:11193
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us
Re: (US) ★ WTB Blizzcon, CE pets. Trading CM-golds, Gold, Pe

Post by Charlott » August 29th, 2014, 3:37 pm

Sent ya a friend request :) Add me to discuss it.
My main concern is when the patch is going to hit. Our next earliest day is Sunday Sept 28. We can set the date if you want to try, but just be aware that the patch could hit before we can do it.

Charlott
Top Rater

Re: (US) ★ WTB Blizzcon, CE. Trading Gold, Pets, Rare Items

Post by Charlott » September 2nd, 2014, 11:34 pm

All of our normal CM selling days are booked for the rest of Sept. But if you have a pet I'm missing, it's still worth contacting me. I might be able to bribe the dps with even more gold to do the CMs on a day they would not normally do them on. (If you already talked to me and we set a date, we're still set for that day! Nothing is cancelled. :D )

If the patch still isn't out towards the end of Sept., I'll start offering CM carries for gold, bnet cards, etc again for one or two days in early Oct.

Also... any dps that can keep up with our CM dpsers & level cap fast in WoD, look me up for CMs (free) when WoD is out. The tank & I are going to want to run CMs early & often - probably more often than our dps will want to do. (Or if you're in beta and want to do CMs when they come out, let me know!)

And... once we are able to basically 4 man WoD CM-Golds, we also plan on offering WoD CM carry sales.

Updated/Updating the pet list too. Hippogryph hatchling and some others sold.

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » September 6th, 2014, 4:52 pm

Can sell on Sept 28 (assuming the patch hasn't hit). There's no deposit or anything like that, but I don't know when the patch will hit.

Updating list. (Adding Grell & Sand Scarab)

Looking to buy TCG mounts (except rhino & camel) on Whisperwind-H. Also buying pets I'm missing.

Colosseum
Pet Score:1858
BattleTag®:FFreak#1153
Realm:Arthas-us

Post by Colosseum » September 7th, 2014, 7:31 pm

I should have a Mini Thor available if i can pull the game out of storage. Assuming the patch doesn't hit by the 28th what time could you do a CM-Gold carry?

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » September 7th, 2014, 9:36 pm

Anytime between about 4 est and midnight est. (It doesn't take that long, but that's our window for when everyone is available.) :)
And I can include illidan or stormrage gold to give you a bit more value for the trade.

Colosseum
Pet Score:1858
BattleTag®:FFreak#1153
Realm:Arthas-us

Post by Colosseum » September 7th, 2014, 10:03 pm

I work that day, so after 7PM CDT is what would work for me. Only problem with that gold is I do not have any toon on those servers.

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » September 8th, 2014, 12:28 am

After 7 is fine. I'd easily trade the 9x gold CMs for it, but I value the pet more than the cost of all the CM-golds. So I'd like to give ya something in addition to the CM-golds carry. We can figure it out later though. I've got plenty of gold on whisperwind (could buy mounts or something if you wanted to make a DK there to learn them), or I could try to build some gold on whatever server you want (no idea how much I could get between now and then though), or maybe we can run you through the WoD CMs too when we get those down. Those are just some ideas of what I could include with the MoP CM-gold carry. I'm flexible. I just want it to be a fair trade :)
Wish I had checked the forums right when you posted the first time. Coulda just done the run tonight. I think the 28th will probably be ok though since the patch isn't on the PTR.
Last edited by Charlott on September 11th, 2014, 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » September 9th, 2014, 8:31 pm

Updated list (crimson whelp and razzashi sold).

CMs for the rest of this month are tentatively booked (unless I can get the dps to agree to do more days- will update if that becomes the case).

edit:
Added lots of pets. Crimson Whelpling, Gundrak hatchling, Azure whelpling, Tiny red/white carps, Eye of the Legion, Rotten Little helper, several argent tourney pets, disgusting oozeling :D

Icymaiden
MVP
Pet Score:10960
BattleTag®:Dragonmaiden#1782
Realm:Gnomeregan-us

Post by Icymaiden » September 12th, 2014, 3:38 pm

Are there still store mounts your interested in? I would be interested in the CM gold also. Pretty fresh 90 hunter. Please let me know.. please add me

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » September 12th, 2014, 10:55 pm

Icymaiden wrote:Are there still store mounts your interested in? I would be interested in the CM gold also. Pretty fresh 90 hunter. Please let me know.. please add me
Sorry- all of our Sept days are currently booked. Imo, keep looking for now because I don't want ya to miss getting the golds done. I'm just really hesitant to book things for Oct because I think the patch will be out by then.

I'll add ya though because who knows! Maybe the patch will come out really late or something.

Angel_02
Top Rater
Pet Score:8050
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Angel_02 » September 14th, 2014, 6:48 pm

I don't suppose you have any CM carries avaliable? i'm only looking for silver for these to get the mount...but i dont really have much to trade for it?

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » September 14th, 2014, 8:24 pm

All our carry days are booked for the rest of the month :(

You can add me if ya want though. If you have 2 other dps and IF I can convince our tank to put down Destiny, me & the tank might be able to run silvers with ya sometime. (Likely a week from now at the earliest - got cms/raid pretty much every day this week). I know that's a lot of "IF"s though, so keep trying to get it done in the mean time.

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » September 17th, 2014, 5:01 am

Removed: Crimson, Azure, Dark Whelplings. Mojo. (All sold)
Added: Gusting Grimoire. (Also have some smaller pets on the AH - sunfur panda, etc but didn't add those to the list.)
Added some stuff to the second post as well (Robes of Arcana Pattern, no longer obtainable -aside from trades/AH- shirts, etc).
I won't be able to get anyone new into CMs this month. Not booking Oct yet because I don't want people waiting on our group that long - don't want folks to miss out on getting them done. I think the patch will be out in early Oct. If it's not though, we'll be selling then.
Only have a couple more level 1s to level to 25 :D (but lots of mid level pets lol)

Petzy
Pet Score:11826
Realm:Norgannon-us

Post by Petzy » September 18th, 2014, 6:42 pm

We really enjoyed running with Charlott, if you need help & they have time I highly recommend them! :D

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » September 20th, 2014, 1:36 am

Gusting grimoire, razzashi hatchling, firefly, elywnn lamb, batling, peanut, and disgusting oozling sold (+11k on Illidan woo)

Swarlie
Pet Score:5992
Realm:Undermine-us

Post by Swarlie » September 21st, 2014, 9:35 pm

Want to thank Charlott and tear group for a wonderful run. Thank for bringing me along.

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » September 24th, 2014, 4:00 am

Heya! It was fun :) Thanks for coming with us!

I think this is the last week for CMs; the patch is downloading already in the background. So, unfortunately, our group won't be doing any more carries than what we currently have planned.

Updated the lists on the first page.
Been looking for 2x TCG mounts (one set for me, one for our cm tank), and I'm about half way done.
Also thinking I'll start looking for the cheap TCG vanity items (permanent ones).

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » September 26th, 2014, 10:42 am

Updated list. Bunch of stuff sold (spineclaw pp, etc). Added a few smaller pets (enchanted broom and the like).

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » September 29th, 2014, 11:09 am

Added: Spineclaw crab PP and HH, Disgusting Oozling, Frigid Frostling, Pocket Reaver, Tiny Red Carp, Toothy, Festival lantern, Searing Scorchling
Removed: Razzashi and black tabbies (sold)

Charlott
Top Rater

Post by Charlott » October 1st, 2014, 2:43 am

Removed Ji-Kun hatchling (sold on illidan for 3.6k) and updated gold (60k stormrage-a).
Also picked up a bunch of extras of pets that are already on the list.
And just paid 25k for a pet that's worth like half that on the high pop servers... sigh. (But at least this way I'm still building gold where I can buy mounts and wod pets!)