WTT Store pets/gametime/store mounts lf illidan gold

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Bthomas
Pet Score:3526
BattleTag®:btom#1561
Realm:Illidan-us
WTT Store pets/gametime/store mounts lf illidan gold

Post by Bthomas » August 9th, 2014, 1:30 am

Hello all I am trying to get gold on illidan I have money in my bnet account. I would like to trade some of that for gold on illidan. Exchange should be at least 1k for 1$. My btag is btom#1561 add me and we can discuss trade or post down below what you need and what you have.

Bthomas

Re: WTT Store pets/gametime/store mounts lf illidan gold

Post by Bthomas » August 17th, 2014, 6:56 pm

bump

Butterstuff
Pet Score:3375
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Post by Butterstuff » August 19th, 2014, 10:27 pm

This dude had me trade a friend to get my gold from Tich to Illidan, took the 100k and my order and than gave me back the gold giving me some BS excuse in a msg that ended with "and I'm over talking about it." and than logged out. I'm glad he didn't scam me, but what prick.

Bthomas

Post by Bthomas » August 19th, 2014, 11:19 pm

I had to add more funds for what you needed it has since been done accept my apology lets complete the trade

Butterstuff
Pet Score:3375
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Post by Butterstuff » September 10th, 2014, 2:12 am

Well I gave this dude the benefit of the doubt and got burned. The trade for the two pets portion worked out and than I gave him the gold for a Warforged mount at which point he went offline. Once again though, I gave him the benefit of the doubt because it was during the Ddos issues Blizz was having. He didn't log back on for over two weeks and now he has removed himself from my friends list.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » September 10th, 2014, 2:24 am

Butterstuff,

I'm sorry you've experienced a unfavorable trade, but please keep in mind that calling out players over trade disputes is frowned upon. It's often difficult for those not involved to determine who is in the right and who is the wrong, and it devolves into a "he said she said" type of situation.

As per our Trading Forum guidelines:

"NOTE: WarcraftPets is not responsible for the outcome of trades conducted through this forum. We expect that all members who decide to trade with others will do so with honor and integrity. But we WILL NOT moderate any disputes that might arise. Please settle the matter in private. Naming and shaming or calling out specific persons is not allowed, and posts or threads that do so will be deleted."
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com