S/S Gilnean Raven...

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Sternish
MVP
Pet Score:4502
Realm:Ysera-us
S/S Gilnean Raven...

Post by Sternish » June 2nd, 2014, 7:35 pm

Hello fellow pet enthusiasts! I'm relatively new to pet collecting (as in over the past several months) but I got the bug bad! I have in my possession a lvl 25 Rare quality S/S Gilnean Raven and am wondering the approximate value of it. I also have a P/P Spineclaw Crab which is lvl 25 as well. Basically I'm just looking to trade these two to fill in a gap or two in my collection.

I'd like to get my hands on a P/P Droplet of Y'shaarj and maybe something else I may be missing, but I don't want to overestimate the value of what I have. If anyone out there could offer a ballpark estimate or even a trade I'd love to hear from you! Thanks in advance and happy hunting! ;)

Re: S/S Gilnean Raven...

Post by Guest » June 2nd, 2014, 7:51 pm

I would trade ya a p/p droplet for the ss raven btag nobu#1203 add me thanks pet value 10-15k raven and roughly the same for spineclaw possibly a little more little less depending upon the realm.

Vaerosi
Top Rater
Pet Score:10251
BattleTag®:Vaerosi#1664
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Vaerosi » June 2nd, 2014, 7:52 pm

Both of those pets are very valuable, so don't -underestimate- the value of your pets either. ^_^

The crab is a rare drop off of a rare spawn, and the P/P breed is the rarer of the two that it comes in. The raven can only be obtained as a B/B breed now, making all of the other breeds retired/unobtainable. The S/S breed is the most sought after, especially if it's already been upgraded to rare.

I looked them all up on the undermine journal for you real quick.

S/S Raven, Horde Average 12,691
https://theunderminejournal.com/battlepet.php?realm=H-Wyrmrest%20Accord&species=630

P/P Spineclaw, Horde Average 13,555g
https://theunderminejournal.com/battlepet.php?realm=H-Wyrmrest%20Accord&species=1337

P/P Droplet, Horde Average 17,298
https://theunderminejournal.com/battlepet.php?realm=H-Wyrmrest%20Accord&species=1331

Granted those prices are just averages, and can vary a lot from server to server. I don't think it takes pet rarity into account either, since the raven starts as green and must be upgraded to blue.

Sternish
MVP
Pet Score:4502
Realm:Ysera-us

Post by Sternish » June 2nd, 2014, 8:13 pm

Thanks so much for the replies! Nobufusa I added you and look forward to hearing from you. Skye that was very kind of you to link that information, so again thank you.

Sweetdr0ps
Top Rater
Pet Score:9135
BattleTag®:Sweetdr0ps#1199
Realm:The Forgotten Coast-us

Post by Sweetdr0ps » June 8th, 2014, 3:18 pm

personally I consider the raven more valuable than the crab, the raven is discontinued in that breed, s/s usually goes for 15-20k

Butterstuff
Pet Score:3375
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Post by Butterstuff » June 10th, 2014, 1:31 am

Skye wrote:S/S Raven, Horde Average 12,691
https://theunderminejournal.com/battlep ... pecies=630

Granted those prices are just averages, and can vary a lot from server to server. I don't think it takes pet rarity into account either, since the raven starts as green and must be upgraded to blue.
lol ya those prices are just averages, if you include all the SS ravens that were posted before they became unobtainable. Take a closer look at all the information on that link. There are only a hand full available spread across all servers and most are going for 20kor close to it. I wouldn't take both of those pets for an SS raven. I've sold two SS ravens that were upgraded to rare and lvl 25. One went for 28k, the other for 25k. Now I'm holding two because I don't feel those prices reflect it's true value.

Post by Guest » June 10th, 2014, 11:56 am

I would rather have items no longer available than those you can farm but I also think prices are relative to realm

Lills
Pet Score:1131
Realm:Drak'thul-eu

Post by Lills » July 26th, 2015, 4:06 am

I have just bought a s/s raven for 4,5 K. I guess somebody had no idea what he was selling. :-) I think I am not going to resell it. I also possess a p/b one so I'll sell this and level the s/s and maybe someday sell the s/s for 50+ k . Now they are underpriced.