Pet trading for Game Time.

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Lived
Pet Score:1297
Realm:Bleeding Hollow-us
Pet trading for Game Time.

Post by Lived » May 28th, 2014, 5:38 pm

Hello, I’m new to pet trading on here. I am not sure if this is posted in the wrong place on the site or not. Please for give me if this comes off as dumb or silly. So dose Blizzard consider trading Game time, Refer-a-Friend, Battle Chests or the Digital Deluxe for pets a banable offence? I know they feel/used to feel that way on buying gold and for some reason I feel this isn’t to far from that. I know if it feels to good to be true it often is. Any help on this is appreciated and thank you for your time!

Angelwings626
MVP
Pet Score:12264
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Re: Pet trading for Game Time.

Post by Angelwings626 » May 28th, 2014, 7:10 pm

Many of us here have had our experiences here with Blizzard and this issue. Out of my own curiosity I have often looked up their forums for the "Blues" response to this. There are a few if you are interested. All you have to do is google the information and it will show up.

From what I understand is that it is frowned upon. If one does decide to participate to do so, you do so with at your own risk. If you trade and you do not get the expected item, they will not do a restore for you.

Examples:

If you trade a pet for game time or pets, and the card happens to be stolen that the purchase was made on, once they discover this is so, you will lose your item and game time. The original traded item will not be restored.

If you trade gold for a promise item and it was not received. Your gold will not be restored.

If you open a ticket and complain that X did not give you your said item and that you will like them to take action, they will do so and tell you that the appropriate steps are being taken but due to the nature of the blah blah, you will not be informed what has been done.

As a "victim" of a bad trade it seems that not restoring the lost item is a bad enough punishment to hopefully deter any future like action.

As the "scammer" of a bad trade, you will be banned along with all accounts linked to the scamming accounts.

That's why we try to maintain our reputations here on warcraftpets.com. =D Great people and we can help each other.

Angelwings626
MVP
Pet Score:12264
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Angelwings626 » May 28th, 2014, 7:14 pm

As long as it's not real money you are trading for, you should be okay.

Just know you do it at your own risk. A good trade for "gametime" or store pets is a win win for everyone.

Blizzard gets money. Person who can afford (and works hard IN REAL LIFE) igets what they wanted without having to work in game for gold or farming. Person who has item gets rewarded for their work in-game.....

Lived
Pet Score:1297
Realm:Bleeding Hollow-us

Post by Lived » May 28th, 2014, 9:17 pm

Ok, thank you very much for your time in replying to my post it has helped me a lot!