WTT Viscous Horror, Tuskarr Kite LF *RARE* Items!

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Monori
Pet Score:5477
Realm:Earthen Ring-us
WTT Viscous Horror, Tuskarr Kite LF *RARE* Items!

Post by Monori » May 3rd, 2014, 8:23 pm

Hey everyone!

I've got 1 extra of both the Viscous Horror and the Tuskarr Kite and i'm a rare item collector so I figured I would put them out there as trade bait for something phenomenal! Being a rare item collector myself, I know that while these items are super rare, actually getting anything for them is equally as rare because most people just dont care. That being said, I am looking only at the extremely rare...Gloomshroud Armor, Necrology Robes, Thistle Tea Recipe, etc etc. I do not consider things like Teebu's Blazing Longblade rare so please have something truly unique when contacting me. Also note that I consider myself on the forfront of rare item collecting. I know what is rare and I know what is truly rare so please do not be offended if I do not think what you have is in the category of what I consider rare!

Battle tag is Jailer#1537

Also feel free to send me a message here or leave your offer here as well!

P.S. Please do not litter my thread with banter or anything of the like as it will not be tolerated. I know some of the items im looking for are put on the AH for far more than the items im trading are worth, but that's just it. They are put on the AH for that much...it does NOT mean they sell for that much. Most of the time someone has an item like that they post it for 999,999 to garner attention to it so that they can work something out outside the AH.

Moonie1
Top Rater
Pet Score:3510
BattleTag®:Moondoggie#1666
Realm:Lothar-us

Re: WTT Viscous Horror, Tuskarr Kite LF *RARE* Items!

Post by Moonie1 » May 12th, 2014, 7:32 pm

What else besides Gloomshroud Armor, Necrology Robes, Thistle Tea Recipe? :) I have lots of bank toons across many servers and was always a pack rat, never threw anything away or vendored it if it wasnt grey.