My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets

(US) WTT pet combo for DMR ss. TCG & gold for Blizzcon / CE

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Aveia
Top Rater

Pet Score: 3098

Re: (US) WTT pets or ww gold/items for Hippogryph & RC

Postby Aveia » July 2nd, 2014, 5:53 pm

Bump. But also...
Currently off upgrading quality/breeds of some of my world spawn pets.
Not holding any of them, so I can't promise they'll be up. But I can phase you if you want to look (US servers only). Charlotte#1119
There's a whole cave full of Stunted Yetis. (It only comes in 1 breed. Some of the yetis are uncommon; none are rare. Some of the secondary pets seem decent- speed/speed 341 rare snake, etc.)
Minfernals too! P/B white, H/P uncommon, H/H white.
Nordrassil wisp. pb poor, pb poor, bp uncommon, sb poor, hs uncommon, bp poor, sb white, hs poor, ss poor, hp white, sb uncommon
edit: ps. not looking for anything in return.
Been about an hr - gonna take a break. If I find them up again another day, I'll post again.

Aveia
Top Rater

Re: (US) WTT pets/gold/items for Hippogryph & Rocket Chicken

Postby Aveia » July 5th, 2014, 7:56 am

Bumping...
And since I'm posting anyways... huge thanks to all the guys & gals I've traded with so far!
Opteron, Dazz, Zahira, Serasi1965, Khorah
All have been awesome!

Aveia
Top Rater

Re: (US) Want RC,Hippo, SearingScorch. Have HP ShoreCrawler+

Postby Aveia » July 6th, 2014, 8:22 pm

Zerki wrote:Hey I have a spare S/S DMF Rabbit, interested in talking with you about a cmode carry. execute#1480 :)

Thanks for the rabbit! :D Your pally was way better than I expected. Good run!
Was my last in game, tradable pet that I needed. Thanks again!
(For anyone else reading this thread, I am still looking for a hippogryph & dmr s/s - trying to help another complete his collection.)

Faelar
Top Rater

Pet Score: 3585

Re: (US) WTT pets/gold/items for Hippogryph Hatchling

Postby Faelar » July 6th, 2014, 8:38 pm

I have both the hippo hatchling and a darkmoon rabbit s/s, so hit me up when ya want to talk trades though Im going afk for a bit right now. Faelar#1331

Aveia
Top Rater

Postby Aveia » July 7th, 2014, 2:04 am

Sent ya a friend request. :)
Opteron made a pretty big dent in my gold tonight ;) But I may still be able to buy a pet if there's something specific you're looking for (depending on the AH of course, but I have a lil gold on several servers). And I've got everything posted on the list on page 1.

Aveia
Top Rater

Postby Aveia » July 7th, 2014, 4:46 am

Thx, Faelar! Hippogryph hatchling here I come! Still can't get over stormrage prices... I may just go start leveling that AH alt later today, lol.

Also, if anyone is checking in, still looking for a darkmoon rabbit s/s!

Faelar
Top Rater

Pet Score: 3585

Postby Faelar » July 7th, 2014, 4:49 am

Thanks for the trade, good luck getting that hippo!

Aveia
Top Rater

Re: (US) WTT combination of pets for Darkmoon Rabbit s/s

Postby Aveia » July 8th, 2014, 4:25 am

Added CM carry info :D

CM Gold Carry Info:
Horde only for now.
Rewards - Class specific transmog gear (all golds reward), "Challenger's Path" teleport spells to each CM completed on gold (shared 8 hr cd), Achievement points (up to 430) which will become Feats of Strength in WoD, a character specific mount that comes in Crimson, Green, Violet, or Ashen (in WoD, you will get all 4 mounts and they'll be account wide) (all silvers reward), and the title "the Undaunted" (all bronze).
"This “season” of Challenge Modes will be coming to an end with the upcoming release of a patch prior to the expansion’s release."
Cost - 10k per CM or 90k for all on Whisperwind Illidan or Stormrage (or pets I'm missing or tcg mounts- in that case, I would be paying the group instead of you).
Schedule - Currently Tues evenings (between 8 or 9 est & midnight) and Sunday afternoon/evenings (usually somewhere between 3pm and midnight est).
Allow about 3.5 hours to complete all 9 - although we may finish much faster than that.
What you need - Please have completed each dungeon on heroic first, have mumble, and a few invis potions (half a stack should be plenty).
About us - Our tank usually plays his DK for carries (sometimes warrior or monk though), disc priest, frost mage, ele sham (Sundays), survival hunter (Tuesdays). Although most of our times are not in the top 100(US), we currently hold 9/9 realm best times on our server, and 4 of us have realm best times on other toons/servers as well. So don't worry about not being good enough dps :) We've carried fresh 90s, healers dpsing, etc.
Last edited by Aveia on July 9th, 2014, 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AtomicFoxx

Pet Score: 2426

Postby AtomicFoxx » July 9th, 2014, 1:43 pm

I have a baneling code I would be willing to trade for 9/9 cm carries. Let me know if you are interested. Tili#1725

Aveia
Top Rater

Postby Aveia » July 9th, 2014, 4:26 pm

edit: doh. my bad. I forgot to add that we're horde only right now.

Aveia
Top Rater

Postby Aveia » July 10th, 2014, 2:17 am

So I know we talked a bit in game, but I thought it'd be easier to post the list here so you could come back to it/think it over/etc. Of the stuff you're missing, I've got...
Rocket Chicken
Tiny Red Carp
Gooey Sha-ling (HH or PP i think)
Pygmy Direhorn (lvl 25 horridon drop)
Tideskipper (h/p)
Vengeful Porcupette
Shimmering Wyrmling
Death Addler Hatchling (s/s or p/p, uncommon)
Crimson Lasher
Hyjal Bear Cub
all are lvl 1ish. and I might be able to dig up the other SoO dropped ones, Ji-Kun Hatchling (ToT jikun drop), old raid dropped ones - have a lil gold left on a few servers. * gonna see if I can dig up some of these today.

Aveia
Top Rater

Postby Aveia » July 10th, 2014, 10:43 am

Hey... so I posted this in the WoW section of these forums, but figured I'd post it here too (didn't want to make a whole new thread for it since it's not "trading" but I thought maybe some of you guys would frequent these forums more so than the other forums).

It looks like they found a way to do that "take all your gold" exploit with weak auras again.
He did come out with an updated version 21 hours ago in response, but based on the time stamps of some of the other forum posts about losing gold, I'm not sure if all the exploit(s) were fixed or not.

Update Weak Auras if you haven't in the 21 hours.
If a stranger sends you a weak aura link, do not click it!
Probably a good idea to disable the mod when you're not using it too. Addon Control Panel will allow you to disable/enable mods by reloading ui instead of relogging.

The exploit will either make you mail off or trade away all your gold to their toon. Sometimes they ask for "help" with their weak auras... they're just trying to steal your gold. Beware.

Presto
Top Rater

Pet Score: 3403

Postby Presto » July 10th, 2014, 4:33 pm

Aveia wrote:...
The exploit will either make you mail off or trade away all your gold to their toon. Sometimes they ask for "help" with their weak auras... they're just trying to steal your gold. Beware.

Thanks, Aveia. I did not know about this. I've never used WA. Do both players have to be using it for them to exploit you?
Presto says, "Let's trade!!" :P (btag: Presto#1944)

Aveia
Top Rater

Postby Aveia » July 10th, 2014, 4:45 pm

You have to be using Weak Auras (or Weak Auras 2) to get exploited, yes.
Not sure if the scammer has it enabled or not, but I'm sure if they need to, they would.
Tbh, I don't know what the exact scripts are; I've just been reading the back and forth between players that got scammed and saw the Mod creator's post about it. Here is one thread about it with the Mod, a blue, and a victim all posting.
tldr: the blue said to report the person but couldn't guarantee any restoration. The Mod guy said that he added a way to disable imports in the latest version but that none of his "fixes" would permanently fix the problem.

Basically, never click auras from people you don't trust. (Though they are tricky about trying to get you to click. Personally, I disabled imports - which is NOT on my default, disabled the mod for every character I don't need it on, and am using Addon Control Panel to only turn it on when I need it - if my raid didn't require it for some fights, I'd disable it entirely. Sad... it's a great mod otherwise.)

Aveia
Top Rater

Postby Aveia » July 12th, 2014, 8:30 am

Added TCG pets available for trade for pet(s) I'm missing. Added s/s Gilnean Raven.
Added ally tank + healer combo to the CM section. (Would have to discuss pricing/trade in game. I don't want to charge the full 90k because it's not strictly a carry since we don't have 2x solid ally dps for it.)
Moved the "obtained" items off my list at the top since that's less relevant to ya'll.

Aveia
Top Rater

Postby Aveia » July 14th, 2014, 9:34 am

Added Kovok H/H, Fox Kit, Firefly s/s.
edit: don't wanna spam bump.. but removed fox kit, it sold :)
edit: and disgusting oozling sold

Aveia
Top Rater

Postby Aveia » July 15th, 2014, 1:34 pm

Added Dark Whelpling, Lunar Lantern, Mulgore Hatchling, Fox Kit (apparently I had another on a bank toon), Festival lantern :D
edit: removed Firefly s/s - it sold 2k!
edit: added Disgusting Oozeling! Found another! And added Azure Whelpling
Edit again! s/s gilnean raven (1, uncommon) sold... thought I had another, but I can't seem to find it lol. Still have the lvl 25 stoned S/S one though.
edit: zepplin and lunar lantern sold

Aveia
Top Rater

Postby Aveia » July 18th, 2014, 2:38 pm

Added Mechanopeep.
Added "Crafted/Quested" section with: Mr Wiggles, Speedy, Willy, Jade owl (can craft others, but that's just what I have on hand). edit: and added Pint sized pachyderm
Removed Bananas, Darkmoon Tonk and Azure Whelpling.

Aveia
Top Rater

Re: (US) WTT: combo of pets for DMR ss. TCG/gold for CE/Bliz

Postby Aveia » July 19th, 2014, 9:22 am

Picked up a Searing Scorchling to trade with :D

Aveia
Top Rater

Re: (US) WTT: combo of pets for DMR ss. TCG/gold for CE/Bliz

Postby Aveia » July 20th, 2014, 3:05 pm

Added Darkmoon Cub B/B & Spineclaw Crab P/P!

PreviousNext

Return to (US) Pet Trading