WoW Podcasts

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Gypsy
MVP
Pet Score:9253
Realm:Madoran-us
WoW Podcasts

Post by Gypsy » March 3rd, 2014, 12:48 pm

8-) Today we were talking about WoW podcasts in guildchat, and I was asked to post a list of the casts I listen to. Please feel free to add any ya'll like to listen to. I might start going through and posting reviews for different podcasts, since there are like 500+ WoW podcasts, and there are quite a few that are really good, and some that are awful (haha, my opinion, of course).
But for now here is my shortlist:

Entertainment, and cuteness, lots of parodies, music and segments the best in my opinion for fun is:
"Corpse Run Radio" I love this one, just for entertainment, and the music. Especially since it leans towards Horde.

Information: the best I've found so far for info is:
'The Instance' -- very amusing too
'Convert to Raid' -- great guys and lots of laughs with good info
'Bitter and Salty'

For Lore and info:
'The WoW Insider Show'

Pet Battles!!:
'WoW Pet Battle Crew'
'All Pets Allowed'

For interesting tidbits about exploration and stuff in game:
'Warcraft Less Traveled'
'Hearth Cast'

And I find the following ones entertaining for a mix of all the reasons above, so the kinda cover a little of everything:
'Rawrcast'
'Darkmoon Herald'
'World of Warcast'

Whew, okay, any other suggestions or reviews are welcome and encouraged, and I'll add things with reviews and details as I explore the podcast WoW world. Thanks for the interest, guys, ya'll rock!

Sorcia13
Pet Score:4965
Realm:Winterhoof-us

Re: WoW Podcasts

Post by Sorcia13 » March 4th, 2014, 9:59 am

Thanks for posting these Gypsy:) I really appreciate having something to do today during extended maintenance!

Undeadgoat
Pet Score:2089
BattleTag®:undeadgoat#1254
Realm:Kul Tiras-us

Re: WoW Podcasts

Post by Undeadgoat » March 4th, 2014, 10:10 am

As far as pet battles go, I also enjoy Battle Pets (formerly known as Battle Pets with Alludra and Kephas), it's more of a casual show than a battling-focused show but I know lots of people on this site are more collecting-focused.

I'd also like to double up on the recommendation of WoW Pet Battle Crew but I'm horribly biased as I've done a guest appearance on it, lol.