To the Alliance members of Alexstrasza:

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Mareau
Pet Score:2450
Realm:Alexstrasza-us
To the Alliance members of Alexstrasza:

Post by Mareau » February 19th, 2014, 2:38 pm

Getting right to the point, I'm currently planning on creating a new pet battling-based guild on the Alexstrasza-US realm, on the Alliance side. I'm here because I want to make sure there'd be some interest before I dive in, since I'd rather not have to run around begging for charter signs.

I was planning on the guild name being <Is Super Effective>, but I could be swayed from that if needed. The goals of the guild would basically be to help people new to pet battling, letting the experienced share tips with others, helping each other with their collections, and maybe, just maybe, running stuff like ToT and SoO if membership permits.

If any Alexstrasza players are around to see this, let me know if you're interested. If there's reasonable support, I'll get the charter ready.

Well, I hope I'm not out of line in making this topic. Thanks for listening, all.

Bloodyfields
MVP
Pet Score:3152
Realm:Madoran-us

Re: To the Alliance members of Alexstrasza:

Post by Bloodyfields » February 20th, 2014, 11:28 am

I wish you the best of luck with this. I know many of our members on Madoran have lots of Alliance characters and many have voiced an interest in an Alliance pet guild. If there is anything you come up with where I may be of any assistance let me know. I'll be sure to mention this thread in g/chat.
Proudly serving as Guild Master of Magical Menagerie.

GormanGhaste
MVP
Pet Score:10398
Realm:Uldaman-us

Post by GormanGhaste » February 20th, 2014, 3:49 pm

A lot of us would be willing to roll toons on Alexstrasza to sign the charter. It's a cute guild name, and once you have it up and running, we can add you to the list of guilds. I know there's interest in a US-Alliance pet guild.
Mingyao on Madoran

Mareau

Post by Mareau » February 20th, 2014, 4:30 pm

Glad to hear from you guys; I was a little unsure that this was a good idea for awhile.

I'm going to get the guild started up tomorrow, at about 8pm server time. I'll be in Stormwind, on my Drenaei shaman Natureswell. Be ready. :)

Mareau

Post by Mareau » February 21st, 2014, 9:00 pm

Alright, the guild charter's made! Anyone who wants to join just needs to whisper Natureswell.

Thanks in advance!