(US-Madoran-H)WCP, MM Now have a 3rd guild. Please read.

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Bloodyfields
MVP
Pet Score:3152
Realm:Madoran-us
(US-Madoran-H)WCP, MM Now have a 3rd guild. Please read.

Post by Bloodyfields » January 21st, 2014, 2:44 am

Is it possible that these guilds have grown so that we need a third guild? With both guilds hovering around the member cap of 999 members it is indeed. So I have opened my level 25 guild with full perks to members of both guilds. To try to make room in MM and WCP for active toons we are asking members to consider moving bank alts, prof alts, additional RAF alts, inactive alts over to the third guild.

No one is telling you too, asking you too. Please just consider this. If you feel you have a toon that is mostly taking up a member slot in the 2 most awesome, active pet guilds when you only use it for bank space. Log on only to craft mats or is just an alt you don't ever play very often. These are ideal candidates to move over to make room for more, active players. By doing so you won't lose anything, full perks as I said. Interconnected with cross guild chat so even if you do log on you can still chat with your friends.

This will make more room for active players to join which is beneficial to both MM and WCP. Active toons contribute gold to the guild bank, are farming mats and gear to share with the guild. Magical Menagerie fills the additional benefit of having the Thundering Serpent hatchling that pet collectors from all realms are welcome to come and get.

Neither Doob nor I enjoy having to do purges. Sometimes they are very hard choices on which to remove or not. I recently had a member whose toon had been inactive a long time, 2 months, finally log on to find it had been removed. But they had focused on playing their main toon in the guild and this one just sat. Please think of this while you're considering the possible move.

The new guild is Blood on the Tracks. Yea not a very "pet guild" name I know. Blame Bob Dylan and my penchant for all things Bloody. :) When we have enough members show interest in moving over there we will have a contest to rename the guild. In the meantime you can do join by /who Blood on the Tracks in your chat and ask any member for an invite.

/who Blood on the Tracks. Madoran server. Level 25 guild.

Thanks for your consideration in this matter.
Proudly serving as Guild Master of Magical Menagerie.

Petal
MVP
Pet Score:13770
BattleTag®:Petal#1921
Realm:Nesingwary-us

Re: (US-Madoran-H)WCP, MM Now have a 3rd guild. Please read.

Post by Petal » January 24th, 2014, 12:25 pm

I have an alt (or 7) in there, so if I am on and you need an invite, please ask! ^_^