Warcraftpets EU 300+ Members!!!!

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Mummymermaid
Pet Score:3488
BattleTag®:mummymermaid#1233
Realm:Silvermoon-eu
Warcraftpets EU 300+ Members!!!!

Post by Mummymermaid » January 19th, 2014, 3:19 am

Hi and welcome to warcraftpets EU!

we are a sister/ copy guild of the warcraftpets guild in the US!
Been around for a long time, for the last 6 months or so been under new management so thought we would write another of these, to say hi and see if there are any lonely pet collectors in the EU that are looking for a home ^^
We are level 25 guild with all the perks on silvermoon alliance side a PVE server which means no ganking which is lovely even i have been able to level up pretty quickly without having to collect my dead body several times in a row!
we have all the rewards apart from the thundering serpent pet and mount...yes that is something we would like to change! feel free to join and help us!
We are a friendly group of people who love pets of course ^^ some collect..some battle..some do both ^^ some peeps are here just to trade and sell or buy. some have their mains with us..others have alts. we are all pet mad and we are all friendly lovely people..when i first joined the guild i was blown away with how lovely everyone is..that is still the case!
We run events for special occasions such as when i reached 500 pets ^^ or Halloween and Xmas these events are great fun you get to dress up , pet battle and pick your our prize from the prizes tab in the guild bank! the guild bank is full of pets! common through to rare through to the extra special prizes tab ^^
everyone is welcome who is mad about pets you can have 50 or 600 as long as you are mad about them and are friendly you are more than welcome . i only get rid of members who haven't been online for a year plus...and there isn't very many of them ^^ this is a very friendly active guild who iam so proud to be a part of!
so come join the fun! just whisper a member to join.
take care all..Eilantha xx

Mummymermaid

Re: Warcraftpets EU 300+ Members!!!!

Post by Mummymermaid » February 7th, 2014, 5:07 am

<WarcraftPets> Guild has finally arrived in the EU!
After years of collecting and loving the new MoP pet content, a few people in the EU have created a copy / sister guild of the highly successful US WarcraftPets guild (with permission ofc!).

We are the number one home for all the European pet collectors and battlers. Over 300 Members now!!

In short:
It’s a happy home for anyone with an interest in pets on the EU Servers. Mains, alts, lvler’s, xfers…..anyone really! We are here to help all collect/trade/complete anything pet related. There will also be some casual raiding and dungeon groups for those that are interested .in short everyone helps each other.

In more detail:

Name: <WarcraftPets>
Server: Silvermoon EU PVE (no ganking) busy server but not too busy, plenty of pets for sale/trade plus pug groups for just about everything from current content to old content.
Faction: Alliance
Level 25 guild
Guild has over 2100 achievement points
Run by mature vanilla players
All heirlooms inc legs
Access to all pre mop pets!
bank tabs full of pets from easy to find through to upgraded (with a stone) pets all for trade
Pet swap shop (take one you need and replace with another you have spare)
Free bags for levellers plus other goodies such as blues and some crafted epics
Full repairs
Help with gold if required (within reason lol)

Interested? Good! We require zero commitment from you, this is a casual guild where people come and go. Some people have their mains here, others just an alt that they wish to use to collect when not raiding and others plan to lvl an alt in their spare time, others like myself have a complete OCD with collecting only rare quality pets ;D

With each new patch bringing even more pet content, achievements and awesome new pets......come and join the fun

If you would like to join or have any questions then just come and ask any member and be part of a growing group of soon to be Zookeepers!

Thanks for reading, we look forward to seeing you soon!

Katiks
MVP
Pet Score:5456
Realm:Lightning's Blade-eu

Post by Katiks » February 7th, 2014, 7:45 am

Great news! just made a hunter on your realm, so I could join and level up with you guys. Please invite, her name is Zanozka

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » February 8th, 2014, 3:21 am

just type /who warcraftpets and most members should be able to invite you xx

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » March 8th, 2014, 8:58 am

Sounds fun. Wasn't sure this was still going on, as the FB page seems to be shut down. Will make a toon on this realm. :)

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » March 10th, 2014, 1:39 am

we have a fb page huni its only little but feel free to join..its..https://www.facebook.com/groups/625090910877254/
and please come join us ingame too! xx

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » June 4th, 2014, 2:14 am

we seem to be having a pre-expansion lull!!! we have our looking for raid on a Friday every-week, iam going to be putting some events in soon for old raids and just leveling up pets night and hunting for rares night and other things..i have a new officer who may well lead us in normal/ flex raids ..so please come join us..make events and chat the night away xxxx

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » August 30th, 2014, 3:43 am

hiya everyone this is a post to say sorry..sorry i haven't been on much just lately..most of you know iam a busy mother of three, i have a partner but he works all the time..i have been getting ill a lot lately too..so yes i haven't been the best guild leader lately and iam sorry about that..next week the kids are back at school and with the expansion coming out soon iam hoping to see a lot more of you all..iam not the only one that hasn't been around much in the summer hols ..iam very sorry some have left and iam still deleting those that have been afk for a year with no note on how many pets they have..we have over 300 members and i do want to keep it as active as possible..i do feel bad. you all voted me to be guild leader a year or so ago now and i hope despite my absence these last few months you still remember the good i have done ..eilantha xx

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » September 13th, 2014, 4:01 am

i seem to be having a problem with my computer..it keeps turning itself off...so iam very sorry if i appear to disappear without saying anything..thats not the case! eilantha xx