My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets

(US/H/Madoran)Flex Raiding P. 2: THERE ARE PETS IN THERE!

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild, plus ideas for guild events and contests.
Brandmooin
MVP

Pet Score: 3007

Re: Flex Raiding Part Two: THERE ARE PETS IN THERE!

Postby Brandmooin » January 5th, 2014, 3:43 pm

Wait, there is more! Our wonderful guildie Khloe wrote this helpful guide to MOP raiding pets, addressing which drop where and how bonus rolls/coins work.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8912&p=70897#p70897
Thank you Khloe!

Adumbledore
Top Rater

Pet Score: 3707

Postby Adumbledore » January 15th, 2014, 3:15 am

I'd love to raid with the guild, but the toon that I have in there isn't anywhere near ready for raiding. If you're willing to invite toons from other realms, I could bring my main (Frost Mage) or a healer if needed (Disc/Holy Priest).

Visit my pet battle blog: http://petpersuasion.wordpress.com/

Brandmooin
MVP

Postby Brandmooin » January 15th, 2014, 9:12 am

Hi Adumbledore!
We are taking guildies alts from other servers on a space available basis. So far, most of the time we would have been able to fit you in. From the guild roster (Brandmooin/Zuljia in Warcraftpets, Brandwin in MM) just click me (maybe it is left click?), you will see a drop down menu, "add battletag friend". Put a quick note in the request as to who your are please. I send out invites for the raid about 15 minutes in advance via battletag friend list, in addition to the guild roster. This feature is for guildies only, though, because at this time we are not able to accommodate friends of friends. Those extended friends are welcome to join one of the guilds, though.

Alxndr

Pet Score: 2629

Postby Alxndr » January 18th, 2014, 4:44 am

I'd like to raid. What has stopped me so far has been my sound problems since my computer patched to Windows 8.1, and I can't hear anything in vent. I used to raid on several toons during cata, but have only done LFR (and a couple Flex) in MOP. I have several toons that are at various stages of LFR gear, some on Madoran, some on Illidan. I have DK and druid tanks, and DK, druid, rogue, warlock DPS. I'm currently finishing getting my paladin and DK on illidan up to lvl 90, since I neglected them. Most times are good for me, except early to mid morning.

Hungdo

Brandmooin
MVP

Postby Brandmooin » January 18th, 2014, 10:18 pm

Hi Hungdo,
Not sure what you have tried already to get Vent to work, but since I am good at breaking software I have learned a little about how to fix it, too :). Here is a rundown of the things I do when my Vent stops working (like daily, LOL):
1) In lower right corner of Windows desktop is the speaker icon. Left click, then click playback devices. This brings up window. Make sure the device you prefer for Vent (headset?) is set to default. Then, on the same window, at the top check the recording devices default setting and correct if needed.
2) Same speakers button, left click, make sure volume is not turned down. Mine turns itself to zero somehow :/ on occasion.
3) Make sure your headset volume is turned up and on - do you have a volume wheel on the headset? (maybe this should be #1)
4) In Vent, go to setup and make sure that your headset is the default device for both input and output. Then hit OK. Until you hit OK your changes don't take.
This usually fixes things for me. Whenever my headset gets unplugged I have to check ALL of these things every time. There are a few more settings in Vent that can get messed up, too. Just read the Setup page with Vent running, you will be well versed in Vent in like 10 minutes.
Hope this helps!

Brandmooin
MVP

Postby Brandmooin » January 18th, 2014, 10:44 pm

Also, we are going to start running ToT. I started a new topic for it just now.

Aspenfall

Pet Score: 2937

Postby Aspenfall » January 19th, 2014, 9:57 am

Brandmooin wrote:Flex is 1/5/14 at 5 pm Central time. Ilevel 515 minimum, but 525 preferred. Please get gems and enchants of some sort in place before the run. If you are still doing 20k dps, please fix this in advance. Go to Mr. Robot, Noxxic, Icy-Veins, etc. We have a great guild, they should help, just ask! Also, YOU MUST HAVE VENT SET UP IN ADVANCE! If you have no headset, fine, but you need to be able to hear us.

Unfortunately, I can't hear anything in vent - tried a couple weeks ago. Right now, it looks like my sound driver is missing entirely (I have NO idea how that happened).

My schedule is very erratic as well. I am willing to have Velathvia make glyphs for those who need them. If you have the herbs/pigment/ink for what you want, I can make them faster. You can shoot her an in-game mail (she's in WCP).

Radnok

Pet Score: 3004

Postby Radnok » January 27th, 2014, 1:35 pm

I am interested in raiding. Right now my gear ilvl is right around 495. As I only have 1 level 90 horde side I could use a little help in getting gems/enchants. On the flip side of the coin, I can go farm ghost iron ore with which the jewlecrafters can make gems. Mats for enchants are tougher for me at this point, unless I use low-level enchants. My enchanter/tailor is only level 58, so I have a ways to go there. Hordeside 90 is Pandirella, BM Hunter. Could use some help/suggestions on gems and enchants for her.

Schedule - looks like I can be available sometimes on the weekends, but not all of the time. During the week is hit or miss.

Thanks
Radnok (Alliance/Kilrogg)
Igasho/Pandirella (Horde/Madoran)

Brandmooin
MVP

Postby Brandmooin » February 7th, 2014, 11:13 am

To anyone interested in raiding, please keep an eye on your guild calendar. I am posting all raids in both WarcraftPets and Magical Menagerie, but not Blood on the Tracks at this point since that guild is just alts, and all of us should be able to see WCPG or MM calendars easily. Please sign up with the alt you want to use if possible, and if you intend to raid CRZ just sign up with your primary Madoran toon. This will allow me to have a head count in advance, and be able to mail/whisper you if needed prior to the raid.

Previous

Return to WarcraftPets Guild