(US/H/Madoran)Flex Raiding P. 2: THERE ARE PETS IN THERE!

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Mirres
Pet Score:1815
BattleTag®:Mirres#1719
Realm:Zul'jin-us
Re: Flex Raiding Part Two: THERE ARE PETS IN THERE!

Post by Mirres » December 15th, 2013, 9:54 am

I am interested in participating. That said, I am not a good player, and I do not have good gear. This would probably have to be my Rog, because he's the only horde character I have at level. (For now, my hunter is moving along nicely now..)

My schedule: I live on the east coast, so all times are eastern. I get home from work between 6:30 and 7:00 pm, I eat dinner and log in anywhere from 7:00 to 7:30 pm. My circadian rhythm is very strong, I'm in bed between 9:30 and 10:00 pm every night. Weekends are much more open. I wake up somewhere around 6-7:00 am, and go to bed between 9:30 and 10:00, unless I've caffinated very carefully.

I do know a few of the lower LFR fights, I have tanked them on my druid before. That said, direction would be nice, it takes me running several fights before things actually start to stick. And while mdps usually only needs "don't stand in X" some of the finer tricks would be useful.

If anyone comes forward as a volunteer for Rogues, I would love to have a sit down to discuss rotation and gemming/enchanting.

Petal
MVP
Pet Score:13678
BattleTag®:Petal#1921
Realm:Nesingwary-us

Post by Petal » December 15th, 2013, 1:23 pm

If this is open to MM people as well, I would love to do it. My issue is that my schedule is widely varied and I sometimes don't know from day to day whether I will have to work or not... the only day that doesn't apply to is Monday evenings (after 7 pm Eastern). If there is a spot, I'd be happy to bring any of my 3 90s — Marilena (DPS Hunter); Marisombra (Heals Disc Priest) or Marisangra (Tank Blood DK).

I will also begin to announce when I'm going to do LFR on the /wcpg chat channel. ^_^

Rosz
MVP
Pet Score:7427
Realm:Bronzebeard-us

Post by Rosz » December 15th, 2013, 2:46 pm

I'd be more interested of eight of my nine 90s weren't Alliance. :o

Roszgemma, the 90 hunter who did cross-realm bloody coins and LFR with ya'll last night isn't raid geared yet though I intend her to get there. Kairosz, my guild toon, is all of 36 and thus even further out from being raid geared. So many alts, so little time.

Hypah
Top Rater
Pet Score:2214
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Hypah » December 15th, 2013, 2:46 pm

Im interested in joining but I've never run Siege of Orgimmar.
Im not busy this month so I can do almost any time.

Garfield
Pet Score:13590
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Garfield » December 15th, 2013, 2:52 pm

Im interested in doing this on my DK(Baita). As far as times go, I should be good as long as it isnt the day when raid locks expire. If anyone needs help with learning the fights or anything, I can suggest a few sites also.

Gorja
Pet Score:4297
Realm:Gorefiend-us

Post by Gorja » December 16th, 2013, 9:27 am

I am interested =) I have a rogue and a priest, priest could use a little work and i could play disc and learn shadow.

I am good most nights after the holidays, wednesday nights would be the only night that I would most likely have the most trouble attending. Granted of course the kids and husband cooperate with me =).

Doobjanka
MVP
Pet Score:9260
BattleTag®:Doobjank#1625

Post by Doobjanka » December 16th, 2013, 11:13 am

Let me know a time and I'll try to be there. I guess I can finally learn to tank on my DK!
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!

Nisdenar
Pet Score:4682

Post by Nisdenar » December 16th, 2013, 7:19 pm

I am very much interested in Flex Raiding...
I miss healing in a challenging raid mode (LFR isn't much of a challenge).

As an old raider, started when MC was first released, I am accustomed to having to "learn" the fight or teach it to others, for days (weeks) before succeeding... just makes the victory sweeter.

The only catch for me... I am completely unavailable on Tuesdays.
Any other day of the week, and I can be there.

Nis

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » December 18th, 2013, 9:27 am

My MM toon is only Level 35, but my Level 90 toons are on a different server. I think I would still be able to join in though, as I don't think that's a problem now.

I've got three suitable toons - a Ret Paladin, who has a halfway decent tank set (I used to be a tank in previous Xpacs) if we needed, a Resto Druid and a Rogue.

My only problem is that I live in Switzerland. But a Saturday morning (US time) might work for me, as that would be Saturday night. I would definitely be keen to try & get along!

Egnever
Top Rater
Pet Score:10768
BattleTag®:Egnever#1670

Post by Egnever » December 19th, 2013, 3:44 pm

My gear is above the LFR and Flex raiding. But I am interested in the pets.
I am not a master of my DK class, but do know the LFR fights and can help out on class specs where needed.

I work nights so the only time I have available is Fri-Sun

PS: My goal id a Vicious Horror

Ravnhawk
MVP
Pet Score:6534
BattleTag®:ravnhawk#1272
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Ravnhawk » December 20th, 2013, 2:24 am

I can do the sat but I am raiding normal on tuedays and thursday on a different toon. My gear is only 540 something but I know all the fights on flex but only 6 on Normal. Love to play with the guild more.

Pinyin
Pet Score:4663
Realm:Kargath-us

Post by Pinyin » December 23rd, 2013, 7:49 pm

My main is on Kargath but I have an alt in MM. But I've invited bloodyfields to my server before so you should be able to invite me over to help with LFR or flex. I'm good to heal in any ToTs or the SoOs although I have only be in SoO 3 and 4 a few times.

That said, if you need a healer I'd be happy to help.
Last edited by Pinyin on January 8th, 2014, 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nisdenar
Pet Score:4682

Post by Nisdenar » January 5th, 2014, 10:58 am

Brandmooin wrote: Flex is 1/5/14 at 5 pm Central time. Ilevel 515 minimum, but 525 preferred.
YOU MUST HAVE VENT SET UP IN ADVANCE! If you have no headset, fine, but you need to be able to hear us.
What VENT server are you planning to use? Or will that be determined at raid time?

Nis