Magical Menagerie member purge.

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Bloodyfields
MVP
Pet Score:3152
Realm:Madoran-us
Magical Menagerie member purge.

Post by Bloodyfields » December 6th, 2013, 10:41 am

With the huge influx of new members over that last couple weeks I've had to engage in a couple purges. I only removed below lvl 30 with at least 2 months in activity, DKs below lvl 70. Most were well below these levels. In order to make room for new members that would like to have the Thundering pet, these purges will have to take place as some come only for the pet, which is absolutely fine.

If you were removed but would like to remain in the guild whisper for another invite. If you plan an extended absence and would like to remain in the guild please let me know and I can move your toon to the "family" rank.
Dave_standard_pic.jpg
Dave_standard_pic.jpg (4.71KiB)Viewed 1696 times
For any who are curious, this is the real life Bloody. It's an older pic, beard is twice as long now. :)
Proudly serving as Guild Master of Magical Menagerie.

Shankly
Pet Score:3007
Realm:Stormreaver-eu

Re: Magical Menagerie member purge.

Post by Shankly » December 8th, 2013, 5:57 pm

Wonderful beard! Long live facial hair!

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Dragonwizard » December 9th, 2013, 9:30 am

Anyone ever tell you that you look a lot like Bryan Johnson from the AMC show Comic Book Men?
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Bloodyfields
MVP
Pet Score:3152
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Bloodyfields » December 9th, 2013, 11:30 am

Dragonwizard wrote:Anyone ever tell you that you look a lot like Bryan Johnson from the AMC show Comic Book Men?

No but I have been getting Duck Dynasty cracks lately. Had a old fella at Lowe's the other day ask what I was bringing him for Xmas. Beards not only longer, lots more gray too. lol
Proudly serving as Guild Master of Magical Menagerie.