EU silvermoon warcraftpets guild..WARNING!

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Mummymermaid
Pet Score:3488
BattleTag®:mummymermaid#1233
Realm:Silvermoon-eu
EU silvermoon warcraftpets guild..WARNING!

Post by Mummymermaid » November 26th, 2013, 5:08 am

As i took over this guild iam was so very happy to find i had doodjanka and breanni in this guild! but having watched breanni log in and just take pets out very rare ones at that i wasn't so happy..last night breanni along with the old guild leader and his gf logged on for the first time in months luckily i had demoted the old guild leader and his gf so they couldn't take anything. i had reduced what breanni could take out but he still got away with some very rare pets i was going to use as prizes at the next event...i was so mad i messaged doobjanka and breanni shouting i didn't care who he was i wanted those pets back...doobjanka logged straight into the guild and told me that it wasn't the real breanni ..i felt like a fool and i kicked the fake breanni and the old guild leader and his gf out of the guild..i have wrote a letter to the real breanni saying iam sooo sorry for my shouty message but i thought it was him..i feel very stupid right now...doobjanka has told me he only has one character in the eu and it is really him in our guild ...so this is a warning really to all the other pet guilds around be very careful with inviting peeps who say they are one of the big guns in the pet world..check that its really them ..our guild has been robbed on and off for months i dread to think how many rare pets have been stolen...
Last edited by Mummymermaid on November 27th, 2013, 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tizril
Pet Score:4419
BattleTag®:Tizril#1624
Realm:Madoran-us

Re: EU silvermoon warcraftpets guild..WARNING!

Post by Tizril » November 26th, 2013, 10:39 am

Wow! That's just awful! Don't feel stupid though, you had no way of knowing. You were just trying to protect your guild family. Thanks for letting us all know about this, we'll definitely keep an eye out for it in the Madoran WCP guild.

Mummymermaid
Pet Score:3488
BattleTag®:mummymermaid#1233
Realm:Silvermoon-eu

Re: EU silvermoon warcraftpets guild..WARNING!

Post by Mummymermaid » November 26th, 2013, 11:50 am

oh and so you all know as i said doobjanka has one eu character and that is in our warcraftpets guild on silvermoon ally side..i have just had a mail from breanni..the real breanni who didn't seem to mind me shouting at him! he said he rarely has time to play anymore on the us side never mind the eu side and that any character trying to pass themselves off as him are lying he would never take pets from any of the warcraftpet guilds and wants me to tell everyone and people like that make him feel sick so..there we are..xxx