(US-H Madoran) Did flex raiding fizzle?

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Morlis
MVP
Pet Score:13784
BattleTag®:Morlis#1799
Realm:Madoran-us
(US-H Madoran) Did flex raiding fizzle?

Post by Morlis » November 13th, 2013, 6:02 pm

I heard some talk of us doing some flex raiding but haven't seen any more talk lately. Did we not get enough interest? I was a little late getting stuff going with 5.4 content. I kind of got sucked into playing some PS3 games, specifically Nino Kuni, Wrath of the White Witch and Time and Eternity.

Both good games but I digress, is there anything happening with Flex raiding still?
  • Morlis Alliance Kael'Thus 60 Shadow Priest (main account)
  • Morlis Horde Madoran 60 Beast Master Hunter (main account)
  • Altuno Horde Madoran 60 Vengeance Demon Hunter (main account)
  • Vandì Horde Madoran 60 Arcane Mage (alt account)

Tizril
Pet Score:4419
BattleTag®:Tizril#1624
Realm:Madoran-us

Re: (US-H Madoran) Did flex raiding fizzle?

Post by Tizril » November 14th, 2013, 8:30 am

It did fizzle out pretty quick. We got super stuck at the second boss and I don't think anyone was finding it fun anymore.

Denverrunner
MVP
Pet Score:6503
BattleTag®:denverrunner#1152
Realm:Arathor-us

Post by Denverrunner » November 14th, 2013, 8:54 am

As I have progressed in normal raiding, I no longer need gear from flex and am no longer running it.

Roarey
MVP
Pet Score:13041
BattleTag®:Roarey#1820
Realm:Uldaman-us

Post by Roarey » November 14th, 2013, 9:26 am

Hi, I have my shaman alt in the guild, sadly with how busy I am running Roarey's guild I have not been on in months.
Anyway, to the point of my lurking, Misfit Mayhem on Uldaman(US) has a standing Fun Flex Friday at 7pm est, where a few of my normal raiders join up with guildmates and off realm friends. We always clear Wing 1(pet) and 2 regardless, and continue on, time permitting. The next pets come from Wing 4, so I cannot make a guarantee that we will have the time to get that far, since it is "fun" not forced.
I would love to open the remaining open spots up to those of you that desire a chance at the pet or want to see the content. You can come in just for the pet wing, or stay for the night's progress(we wrap up by 10 normally). All I ask is that you be respectful and easygoing to the group, I started this to be with guildmates that I don't get to raid with, and do not require a specific gearscore.
I probably have around 10 spots that I can offer, first come, first serve.