Thank you!

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Cyntaria
Pet Score:13726
Realm:Windrunner-us
Thank you!

Post by Cyntaria » October 27th, 2013, 11:09 pm

I just want to say a big THANK YOU to Doobjanka, the site Administrators, and the officers of the <Warcraftpets> guild.

After about 1 day total /played over several days (I only played on my off-time from raiding and running my own guild) I got my Lil' Taragosa! Without all of you, and the hard work you put in, I doubt this would have been possible for me. Everyone was so welcoming and friendly each time I logged on.

Also, this site has been invaluable to me as a pet collector and pet battler. I don't know how many times a day I refer to it to check my strats, skills of pets, collections, and much much more. I know how much work you put into this site to make it available to everyone.

I will be at Blizzcon and I hope to see some of you there.

Again, thank you all so much!

Cyntaria - <Radiant Dark> Windrunner
Cyntra <Warcraftpets> Madoran

Doobjanka
MVP
Pet Score:9260
BattleTag®:Doobjank#1625
Realm:Madoran-us

Re: Thank you!

Post by Doobjanka » October 28th, 2013, 12:47 am

Happy to help! Don't forget to grab the Thundering Serpent Hatchling from our sister guild Magical Menagerie!
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!

Cyntaria
Pet Score:13726
Realm:Windrunner-us

Re: Thank you!

Post by Cyntaria » October 28th, 2013, 4:29 pm

Doobjanka wrote:Happy to help! Don't forget to grab the Thundering Serpent Hatchling from our sister guild Magical Menagerie!

I might just have to do that! I'll probably move Cyntra over there but I'd love to move her back to <Warcraftpets> :ugeek: