Mechazoid Wars

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Bloodyfields
MVP
Pet Score:3152
Realm:Madoran-us
Mechazoid Wars

Post by Bloodyfields » October 13th, 2013, 7:31 am

Magical Menagerie will be hosting a tourney, Mechazoid Wars, all mechs, all the time. Level up those mechanicals and be ready for combat. As many of the members of MM are both new to pet battles as well as the server there will be some mechs that are excluded. None of the new 5.4 mechs can be used as part of your team. My apologies to those who would like to use them but I would most like to give those newer to pet battling a more level playing field to gain experience in pet PvP. This exception is not etched in stone. If there are howls of protest from both guilds I may be convinced to rescind this rule.

To my friends, fellow guildies, the wily PvP veterans of Warcraftpets. I would love to see a great turnout from you to share your experience with those truly new to pet PvP. As some of you that have crossed over may know, we have just as great a group of pet lovers in MM though many have been primarily collectors and would relish the opportunity to glean some of your knowledge. Show them what "guildie helping guildie" is truly all about.

Who, All members of Magical Menagerie and Warcraftpets guilds are most welcome. Must be at least level 10 so you can join a raid group. Prefer you come on your guild toon.
What, Only mechanical pets, lvl 25, no changing between battles. Pick your team and live or die with it.
When, Saturday November 9th at 8:00 pm server time.
Where, Storm Peaks, exact location will be determined soon.

This may be a double elimination tourney unless we have too many in which case it will be single elimination. It will be posted on guild calendars in both guilds for signup. No need for signup to participate, it's more to give me an idea of how many may attend.

WCP's Lady Tizril has graciously agreed to serve as summoning warlock and my many thanks to her. All participants, as usual will have a choice of pets from their respective guild banks. 1st, 2nd and 3rd place will pick accordingly. All others will roll for pick lineup.

I'm sure many edits will be forthcoming. :)
Proudly serving as Guild Master of Magical Menagerie.

Brisela

Re: Mechazoid Wars

Post by Brisela » October 13th, 2013, 8:15 am

Bloody its not on the 11/9 calendar on the WCP. Can we have someone put one there as a reminder. :D

Brisela

Tizril
Pet Score:4419
BattleTag®:Tizril#1624

Post by Tizril » October 13th, 2013, 7:19 pm

I put this on the WCP guild calendar to let folks know. If you want the event info edited let me know :)

Khazure
Pet Score:4249
BattleTag®:Tharandiul#1417

Post by Khazure » October 30th, 2013, 7:20 am

So bling, Pierre, rascal, and blackfuse are the 4 that are excluded right?

Bloodyfields
MVP

Post by Bloodyfields » October 31st, 2013, 8:10 am

Khazure wrote:So bling, Pierre, rascal, and blackfuse are the 4 that are excluded right?

That would be correct.

Gorja
Pet Score:4297
Realm:Gorefiend-us

Post by Gorja » November 5th, 2013, 12:57 pm

looks like its time to ignore some homework and level some pets up =) i dont think i have 3 mechs at 25 i must check at once!

Bloodyfields
MVP

Post by Bloodyfields » November 9th, 2013, 10:51 pm

Many thanks to all who turned out for the tourney. We had 25 particpants. wOOt. Without you these tourneys would not be as successful as they are.
My many thanks to Tizalock and Kalalilly for all of their help. /bow

Our grand prize winner was Nisdenar from WCP. Many grats.

Multi grats also to all of the first time pet tourney participants. You did yourselves and your guilds proud. WTG!