(US Madoran-H)Tiz's 5.4-eve Free For All Tourney

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Tizril
Pet Score:4419
BattleTag®:Tizril#1624
Realm:Madoran-us
(US Madoran-H)Tiz's 5.4-eve Free For All Tourney

Post by Tizril » August 28th, 2013, 11:16 am

Sorry I was gone all summer folks!

So, now that I'm back, it's time for a Free-For-All Tournament!

When: Sept 7th, 7pm server
What: A free for all pet tournament! Level 25 pets. Double elimination if under 12 folks show, single if over that.
Who: Anyone over level 10 can come! This is open to <Warcraft Pets> and <Magical Menagerie> members, but you need to be level 10+ to join the raid group, and CRZ entrants can't receive prizes, so we prefer to avoid that. Also, Menagerie members will need an alt in the WCP guild to get their prize.
Where: By the Golden Pagoda in the Vale *sniff sniff sob* Summons will be available, it's a great way to get a free trip to portal city!
Also: Pet switching *will* be allowed between rounds.

Hope to see you there!

Bloodyfields
MVP
Pet Score:3152

Re: (US Madoran-H)Tiz's 5.4-eve Free For All Tourney

Post by Bloodyfields » August 31st, 2013, 12:43 pm

Sounds good Tiz, I'm sure as usual this will be another one of your great events. I tried to set up an event on Magical Menagerie's calendar but I'm limited to 100 player mass invite. I've been trying to explain how tourneys work as these are not the seasoned veterans of Warcraftpets. Many have never done any pet pvp at all and are still working on leveling enough pets to 25 to make a team. Some are still working on Zookeeper and Tamer titles. One actually was shocked that we make our pets battle each other. While all of them have been friendly, kind, generous and helpful as Warcraftpet guidies, they are a very different group. I've enjoyed all of my time spent with them.

This would be a great opportunity for everyone in Magical Menagerie to get a free port to Vale of Eternal Blossoms to set hearth at the Shrine of Two Moons. As well as meet the members of Warcraftpets, participate in a tourney or just observe and see what these tourneys are all about. I'm hoping all my new friends in Magical Menagerie will join us in what should be a great evening of camaraderie and pet battles.

If the Right Honorable Guild Master would be so kind as to create an event on MM's calendar I would be very grateful. Meanwhile I'll see what I can do to bring them up to speed.
Proudly serving as Guild Master of Magical Menagerie.

Tizril

Post by Tizril » September 8th, 2013, 8:09 pm

Just as an FYI for everyone I will be running another one of these on September 21st. Same rules, location to be set at a later time :)

Petal
MVP
Pet Score:13678
BattleTag®:Petal#1921
Realm:Nesingwary-us

Post by Petal » September 9th, 2013, 10:49 am

Thanks for setting this up, Tiz. Was a lot of fun and a great way to meet not only my fellow Magical Menagerians, but also the WCP crew as well. I look forward to the next one!

Petal
MVP
Pet Score:13678
BattleTag®:Petal#1921
Realm:Nesingwary-us

Post by Petal » September 9th, 2013, 11:14 am

Bloodyfields wrote:Many have never done any pet pvp at all and are still working on leveling enough pets to 25 to make a team.
Count me among them, Bloody. I have more than enough to do PvP (and the upcoming Timeless Isle), but always felt like an idiot doing pet PvP. I'd done the weekly quest a few times, but now I feel like I have a group I can talk to and get some tips from without sounding like a complete noob! :)

Tizril

Post by Tizril » September 9th, 2013, 1:03 pm

No prob, glad you could make it! The Tournaments are a great place to come, have fun, and see what pets other people use. Sometimes you see a different team you've never thought of that works great. Regular PvP battling is a pretty lonely venture, and if you're always losing (like me >.<) it can get annoying quick.

Webgecko
Pet Score:891
Realm:Kargath-us

Post by Webgecko » September 19th, 2013, 10:22 am

TY for setting this up. I am only a casual n00b but it was fun and I appreciated the goodies afterward :D