We do have a lot of officers in the guild now (Zoologist rank), so I thought I'd make a public post giving people a general idea of what is expected of officers.
1. Officers can Gkick people, but racism in guild chat or vent is the only insta-kick. Officers should not do the guild purges if one is needed. I will take full responsibility for removing the people if we need to make room.
2. Officers can (and should!) ignore members if they have different views on life and can't keep from clashing in chat about them. Same applies to members, of course. 900 people are not going to all get along. I get that.
3. Officers can pass out bags and pets from the sixth Gbank tab to new members if they want to. Not mandatory.
4. People were promoted to the rank of Zoologist by providing valuable services to the guild or going above and beyond what was expected. Continue being a positive influence in the guild!
5. The guild is family friendly, but we relax the cursing guidelines between 10p-6a server time, which is in the central time zone. Does not mean you can go overboard and see how many words you can string together, but a simple S-word shouldn't require a warning.
6. There is nothing against the guild rules having a level 1 in the guild that is looking to trade with members. In fact, it's why we have a level 30 requirement to get promoted to member. Only time a level 1 should be removed from the guild is during a Doobjanka purge or if they break rules.
Will add more once I talk to the other officers.
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!