The guild so far

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Doobjanka
MVP
Pet Score:9260
BattleTag®:Doobjank#1625
Realm:Madoran-us
Re: The guild so far

Post by Doobjanka » October 20th, 2012, 7:26 am

I'm slowly trying to organize the bank tabs, but having to pull out the caged pets to see the name makes it slow going.
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!

LadyVictoria
MVP
Pet Score:9299
Realm:Tanaris-us

Post by LadyVictoria » October 21st, 2012, 5:06 am

Bindibear wrote:There are pets in ALL the bank tabs. lol "Food" ... yep. "Herbs" ... yep.
I have to take a bit of the blame for that— I dropped several dozen pet cages in the guild bank and simply ran out of room in the first few tabs. :oops:
Doobjanka wrote:I'm slowly trying to organize the bank tabs, but having to pull out the caged pets to see the name makes it slow going.
Sorry. :|

Bindibear
Top Rater

Post by Bindibear » October 21st, 2012, 4:38 pm

Anything I can do to help sort the bank out Doob? I recognize some by sight. I could maybe send you a list of what's in which tabs? Or screencap it and add names? lol

Tejana
Pet Score:5124

Post by Tejana » October 23rd, 2012, 8:24 pm

If any other Aussies are contemplating joining; Do it! There are a couple of us there and we need company while everyone else is asleep! ;)

Kelldorn
Pet Score:4353
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Kelldorn » October 27th, 2012, 6:20 am

Anjella wrote:If any other Aussies are contemplating joining; Do it! There are a couple of us there and we need company while everyone else is asleep! ;)
That we do! :)

Lunarific
Top Rater
Pet Score:4359
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Lunarific » November 6th, 2012, 2:36 pm

Anjella wrote:If any other Aussies are contemplating joining; Do it! There are a couple of us there and we need company while everyone else is asleep! ;)
I will I will! As soon as the servers come back up :( Was gonna do a quick sweep for pets before heading off to uni this morning, but +2 hours on maint killed my plans =\

Chevonne
MVP
Pet Score:11003
BattleTag®:Chevonne#1575
Realm:Nesingwary-us

Post by Chevonne » November 10th, 2012, 6:15 am

I'm not an Aussie but I'm often up Aussie hours :D I don't play much Horde so this might be a good way for me to see that side of the story line. I had played a Forsaken up to level 35, and was intrigued with their tale. I actually felt sympathy for their plight. No one chooses to be Forsaken. You get jerked out of the ground and voila! Sylvanas is your mistress.

Made it! Transferred Delaeny over. See y'all there!

Diva
Top Rater
Pet Score:8034

Post by Diva » November 11th, 2012, 6:34 pm

I'm not an Aussie technically but I did just move here a week ago. Little disoriented so far. This is my first time trying to log on to anything on the internet since I got down here. Haha. xD I just moved to the Canberra area. xD Need people to play with now, all my friends are sleeping or busy back home while I'm up. :( My mains are all allies on US-Undermine. Its not very high in population. Concidering transfering a toon with some money somewhere else...

Lunarific
Top Rater
Pet Score:4359
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Lunarific » November 12th, 2012, 9:47 am

Diva wrote:I'm not an Aussie technically but I did just move here a week ago. Little disoriented so far. This is my first time trying to log on to anything on the internet since I got down here. Haha. xD I just moved to the Canberra area. xD Need people to play with now, all my friends are sleeping or busy back home while I'm up. :( My mains are all allies on US-Undermine. Its not very high in population. Concidering transfering a toon with some money somewhere else...
Welcome to Australia! :) How are you finding things here so far?

If you're thinking of moving to an Oceanic server, Frostmourne/Barthilas are probably the busiest, although they are both PvP servers. That said, people seem to be more concerned about raiding/pvp instead of pets, and I have picked up a couple of good deals off the AH :)

Radnok
Pet Score:4023

Post by Radnok » November 17th, 2012, 4:05 pm

Angrypets wrote:All my alts are on Kilrogg, im 100% down for that. Its a PVE server to.
Hey, Angrypets, I am also on Kilrogg. That's my main server.

Radnok
Radnok (Alliance/Kilrogg)
Igasho/Pandirella (Horde/Madoran)

Lysi
MVP
Pet Score:975
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Lysi » November 17th, 2012, 9:30 pm

Radnok wrote:
Angrypets wrote:All my alts are on Kilrogg, im 100% down for that. Its a PVE server to.
Hey, Angrypets, I am also on Kilrogg. That's my main server.

Radnok
I could go for that. There's a level 65 toon I'm thinking of moving off my Alliance server (because I've run out of room there, why did they only give us one more character slot per realm?) It happens her name is available on Kilrogg. So what would people think of starting a guild from scratch, if no one has a leveled guild to use for warcraftpets there? I've noticed with my own (tiny) guild that it's easier to make guild levels after MoP, maybe it wouldn't take as long to hit 25 as you'd think. Of course we wouldn't have any of the guild pets.
Some of my best friends are imaginary…

Radnok
Pet Score:4023

Post by Radnok » November 19th, 2012, 10:32 am

alliance on Kilrogg? YES! As I am already on that server, and not all of my characters are guilded, I am so there.

The guild I am in on Kilrogg is also a very friendly, casual guild. They do raid, but casually.

Also, my"main" (sort of) on Madoran is Igasho, which is a native American name for "wanderer". Figured it was a good name for a Tauren.
Radnok (Alliance/Kilrogg)
Igasho/Pandirella (Horde/Madoran)

Bazzaboy
Pet Score:1503
Realm:Gundrak-us

Post by Bazzaboy » December 12th, 2012, 4:59 pm

How do I join what server and horde ? and who do I pm when I make an alt"......uussie as well

NathKnave
Top Rater
Pet Score:6469
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by NathKnave » December 12th, 2012, 5:04 pm

Bazzaboy wrote:How do I join what server and horde ? and who do I pm when I make an alt"......uussie as well
The Horde guild is WarcraftPets on the US Madoran server. As far as getting an invite, just "/who warcraftpets" (one word) and anyone in the guild should be able to invite you.

Zerah
Pet Score:1275
Realm:Kael'thas-us

Post by Zerah » December 17th, 2012, 5:09 am

What Realm is this Guild in? Thanks

Lysi
MVP
Pet Score:975
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Lysi » December 17th, 2012, 9:27 pm

Zerah wrote:What Realm is this Guild in? Thanks
US realm Madoran, Horde side, guild is called WarcraftPets
Some of my best friends are imaginary…

Ty
Pet Score:2433

Post by Ty » December 31st, 2012, 10:41 am

This sounds like the perfect guild for me. I'm going to transfer a toon to the server. I can't wait.

I'm hooked on pet battles. I don't even run dungeons anymore. I just level my pets. Yes, I am a dork!!

Tizril
Pet Score:4419
BattleTag®:Tizril#1624

Post by Tizril » December 31st, 2012, 5:52 pm

haha yeah... I think we all know that feeling Brock! Everyone's been so friendly and great, I'm loving it here.

Ebbie
Pet Score:4510
Realm:Malfurion-us

Post by Ebbie » January 2nd, 2013, 12:46 pm

Question for my own info.. is the server pve or pvp and does it have CRZ? I'd like to transfer one of my toons over there to be with like minded people.

Talmar
MVP
Pet Score:12575
Realm:Sentinels-us

Post by Talmar » January 2nd, 2013, 2:16 pm

Ebbie wrote:Question for my own info.. is the server pve or pvp and does it have CRZ? I'd like to transfer one of my toons over there to be with like minded people.
Server is PvE,

All servers have CRZ...it depends on the population of the zone you're in.

So far it's a great server.