The guild so far

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Doobjanka
MVP
Pet Score:9260
BattleTag®:Doobjank#1625
Realm:Madoran-us
The guild so far

Post by Doobjanka » October 9th, 2012, 7:23 am

The guild is shaping up to be more than I imagined it to be. All pet talk, all the time, along with achievement spam from all the members leveling alts. The members are friendly and in the know about pets. We're still happily recruiting anyone who wants to come along. All pre-MoP pet perks are available in case you haven't had a chance to get Lil' Taracgosa before.

We're in the process of thinking up some fun events to do, like a randomized pet battle, where you pick pets you haven't leveled or played and pit them against others of the same caliber. The sky is the limit.
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!

Moonkin
Top Rater
Pet Score:10329
Realm:Kirin Tor-us

Re: The guild so far

Post by Moonkin » October 10th, 2012, 5:08 am

I made a character on this server so I can see what it's like there. Hopefully I'll be able to get on tonight so I can get a guild invite. :)

I'm really looking for a home for my old horde priest, who hasn't been played since very early Cata. He's a JC, so if I can get that leveled (and move him) I could help guildies with the JC pets and mounts.

NoxCrucifix
Top Rater
Pet Score:7397
Realm:Alleria-us

Post by NoxCrucifix » October 10th, 2012, 2:22 pm

I really enjoyed my brief time leveling an alt in the guild. It's great to be around like-minded people. My main guild doesn't quite get the pet obsession I have :) I look forward to coming back around when my main is at 90 and raid-ready so I don't feel guilty playing other characters and making my raid guild wait.

Velgana
Top Rater
Pet Score:10578
Realm:Skywall-us

Post by Velgana » October 10th, 2012, 3:15 pm

I will probably make an alt on that server to join the guild. I'm an alt-a-holic so I will not mind leveling up another! :)

Moonkin
Top Rater
Pet Score:10329
Realm:Kirin Tor-us

Post by Moonkin » October 10th, 2012, 3:53 pm

I don't think I really have a main anymore. lol

Haven't set foot in a raid since ICC, when the guild I was in pretty much fell apart. :( I barely did anything during Cata, and now I'm just aimlessly bouncing from character to character, wanting to do everything but getting nothing done. lol

I would like to find a nice place to settle, with some fun people to hang out with. Maybe do some dungeons and heroics, or if brave, a raid. Much emphasis on the settling part. . .if I keep going at this rate I'll get to 90 when the next expansion hits. :lol:

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13864
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » October 10th, 2012, 6:50 pm

Sorry I haven't logged on in a while. :(

I've been so caught up with Pet Battling on my main and my raiding guild. I'll make a point to check in more often. I'd love to hang out with fellow companion enthusiasts! I wouldn't mind watching some epic in-guild Pet Battle tournaments too :)
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Moneypenny
Top Rater
Pet Score:12117
BattleTag®:Msbehavin#1399
Realm:Jubei'Thos-us

Post by Moneypenny » October 11th, 2012, 8:13 pm

hey i would love to join up and help and do swops etc i couldn't see what server you are on tho lol.
http://www.best-signatures.com/]Image

Bindibear
Top Rater

Post by Bindibear » October 11th, 2012, 8:28 pm

We're on Madoran Horde side Moneypenny.

Thralla
MVP
Pet Score:2070

Post by Thralla » October 11th, 2012, 8:30 pm

I have absolutely been loving my time in the guild. Been spending more time there than on my "main" alliance server - great way to avoid the world pvp. Everyone is very nice and I recommend the guild to all my friends and family that plays, half a dozen of which have joined.

Is there an official WarcraftPets Alliance guild?

Bindibear
Top Rater

Post by Bindibear » October 13th, 2012, 5:40 pm

Doob said yesterday or the day before that there was an Alliance toon on Madoran with a guild-maker-thingy looking for sigs, but I don't touch Alliance, so I have no idea what the status of said guild is.

Livingdeath
Top Rater
Pet Score:3525
BattleTag®:Doctor#1657
Realm:Lightninghoof-us

Post by Livingdeath » October 13th, 2012, 10:42 pm

The WarcraftPets guild is a great idea, there should be one on every server. :)

Doobjanka
MVP

Post by Doobjanka » October 14th, 2012, 10:33 pm

It might be a better idea to have the Alliance guild on a different server. Any thoughts on that?

Angrypets

Post by Angrypets » October 15th, 2012, 7:53 am

All my alts are on Kilrogg, im 100% down for that. Its a PVE server to.

Yazhi
MVP
Pet Score:4810
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Yazhi » October 15th, 2012, 9:29 am

Is this on a US Realm I am guessing? Would really love one for the EU guys too :P

Lysi
MVP
Pet Score:975
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Lysi » October 15th, 2012, 11:47 pm

Doobjanka wrote:It might be a better idea to have the Alliance guild on a different server. Any thoughts on that?
Now that I think about it, I agree. I don't think anyone here has established Alliance characters on Madoran, so there's no particular reason to have the guild there. And I'll probably fill Madoran with Horde characters eventually, I'm a real altoholic like that, lol. So personally I wouldn't have room for Alliance there anyway.
Some of my best friends are imaginary…

Lysi
MVP
Pet Score:975
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Lysi » October 16th, 2012, 12:06 am

Azaelia wrote:Is this on a US Realm I am guessing? Would really love one for the EU guys too :P
Some people have expressed interest, I don't know if anything is in the works. If not, well, I don't know if Breanni would want it to be an official WarcraftPets guild if it wasn't run by one of the site admins, but there's no reason the EU members here couldn't start a pet oriented guild. I'm on U.S. servers so I can't help out. :(
Some of my best friends are imaginary…

Yazhi
MVP
Pet Score:4810
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Yazhi » October 17th, 2012, 3:02 pm

I agree on that, just that I found every member I've spoken to on here to be a really nice person so would nice to get us Islanders on a server together, so wouldn't really be nice to do so without it being run by the guys here ^^

Doobjanka
MVP

Post by Doobjanka » October 17th, 2012, 9:20 pm

A pet-centric guild runs itself. Anyone interested in forming one for a different realm, faction or region is free to do so and can use these forums to promote. We'd recommend it for any casual players that don't have time to raid.

Kaellan
Pet Score:885
Realm:Runetotem-us

Post by Kaellan » October 19th, 2012, 9:46 am

If you decide to make an alliance guild please let me know. I'm an altoholic so I will go there :D Are we still deciding on a server? My suggestion for a server is Runetotem, it is medium population.

Bindibear
Top Rater

Post by Bindibear » October 19th, 2012, 1:35 pm

There are pets in ALL the bank tabs. lol "Food" ... yep. "Herbs" ... yep.