( EU silvermoon) pet party!

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Mummymermaid
Pet Score:3488
BattleTag®:mummymermaid#1233
Realm:Silvermoon-eu
( EU silvermoon) pet party!

Post by Mummymermaid » August 3rd, 2013, 7:32 am

I am holding a pet party to celebrate reaching the 500 pets mark and the awesome warcraftpet guild I am in ^^. it will be at the end of the month, date to still be confirmed but it will be a fri/sat evening and in darnassus ( so characters of all levels can come ^^) , I have prizes but looking for more so feel free to mail me ingame (eilantha) some spare pets if you have any! thanks to madwolf and dtrelic who have already done that ^^ I am in the planning stages so ideas are also welcome! so far iam planing a show your fave pets off and a pet tourney of some kind...anyways hope you can all make it! it will be an event to remember! stay posted here for further info! xxxx :D

Mummymermaid

Re: ( EU silvermoon) pet party!

Post by Mummymermaid » August 5th, 2013, 1:08 am

okies! one thing that will be happening is a transmog competition! pick a pet and dress like it, the best one will win a prize!, thought i better give a few weeks notice for this one! xx

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » August 14th, 2013, 1:12 am

rightie the event is in the guild calender! its the 23rd and 24th of august, 8pm uk time, 9pm server time , in darnassus. so come dressed as your pet ready to pet battle and dance and drink the night away xxxx see you there! x all levels are welcome and if you want to battle not just 25 level pets thats okies too, there are prizes too xx

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » August 16th, 2013, 1:34 am

only a week to go! iam very excited! i already have my outfits ive picked out now to decide which one to wear on the night! thank goodness there are 2 party nights! so as i said there will be a dress like your pet comp, i will be taking screenshots and the winner will end up on here ^^ there will be a pet battle comp mainly level 25 pets but if any want to battle pets lower than that tell me and i will sort it out ^^ iam still trying to think how to work it all and how to put people against each other and how to get an overall winner etc so any advice over the pet battles would be amazing! i think i have an idea of how to do things but advice would be welcome still! thanks to dtrelic who will be my number two at the event ^^ xxx

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » August 25th, 2013, 2:41 am

Firstly a huge thanks to dtrelic and madwolfmick...thanks for your help and prizes donated you are stars!.......it was a brilliant night! (sat night didnt go as planned people either didnt turn up and the ones that did got disconnected...WOW was really playing up ><) Friday night was amazing!!!! lots turned up and fireworks were going off, we had a pinata so was all chewing on candy ^^ lots of dancing esp from madwolfmick he was showing of his moves ^^ we had our pet battle tournament was loads of fun taking part and watching there was lots of cheering and clapping as we got to the final two and congrats to brriza ( i think i spelt that right!) who won and to everyone who got a prize ^^ next i announced the winners of the dress like your pet comp! i found it sooooo hard that instead i got peoples to vote for there winner, i couldnt take the pressure ^^ congrats to mercuria who looked amazing with her voldy pet and voldy minion ^^ and congrats to the runner ups (including me!) then we had a surprise raffle which a huge cash prize could be won! congrats to brriza again and the runners up!...it was an amazing night! was so lovely to see you all and it was really really fun ^^ i have taken lots of screenshots ( on my old comp got a new comp yesterday...my graphics are amazing!!!) my graphics are not amazing (wish i had my new comp for that night!) but the screenshots you can see us having lots of fun...only problem is i dont know how to post them on here!!!!! .....also i will be holding a meeting every two weeks...without officers or guild leader its harder to keep this guild going but we are doing it together and i want to maintain that , so every 2 weeks we can meet up, have a chat do pet battles and have fun...thanks to everyone who came friday night you are all amazing *guild hugs* xxxx

Mick7bing
Pet Score:5318

Post by Mick7bing » August 25th, 2013, 3:03 am

Well done Eilantha for a great fun night. you and Dtrelic did a fantastic job in organising this and hopefully it will lead to more guild events. The pet battle tourney was great fun, even though I lost to Dtrelic hehe. Gratz to all the people who took the time to dress up and won some prizes :) See you soon.

Madwolfmick