My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets

Dragon's Den Event

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild, plus ideas for guild events and contests.
Sindrii
MVP

Pet Score: 3270

Dragon's Den Event

Postby Sindrii » August 2nd, 2013, 10:35 am

Sindrii/Zinjo’s Dragon Den Event
Ladies & Gentlemen,
Welcome to my first event for the WCP guild..

The event will be held at night (7pm Server Time)… Haven’t decided for August 16th or 17th
Depending on the availability of participants, I would like to get as many people as possible to do this.

So what is the event you may ask… What is stirring in my crazy head ?!?!
Well without giving out too much details (No fun in that)
This event will be open for members of the WarcraftPets Guild on Madoran, and level 60+
I am asking for the level 60+ due to the fact that you will be flying (No Portals/Summons)
**Exception for Ports/Summons for the start, once event starts I ask that no participants use these modes of travel as I would like for everyone to be on a level playing field**

The event will be in two major parts –

1st Part will be a scavenger hunt in a way, we will all meet in Orgrimmar at the start, players are then to choose a team-mate (Welcome to pick your partner prior to event) and the teams will be giving a clue. This clue will then lead you to a certain point in either Kalimdor or the Eastern Kingdoms. Once you receive your 2nd clue you will continue the adventure to find the “Dragon’s Den” This part of the event will be timed!! Don’t worry you will have more than enough time to find each point and get to the Dragon’s Den for the 2nd part of the event. As long as you make it within the given time frame, you are then eligible for the Dragon’s Den Tournament…

2nd Part Upon arriving to the Dragon’s Den, you will be invited to the raid group for the tournament. Everyone who arrives within the given time frame will then be entered to win a prize (Most likely a Dragon Whelp)
Once the time frame or all participants arrive, we will take a short break so that I can set up the tournament portion of this event.

The Dragon’s Den Tournament will be a Free-For-All Tournament, meaning bring your best teams possible. Team Swaps between battles will be allowed, Double-Elimination… The usual rules that WCP has used in the past.

Now for the Prizes ! Since this isn't your normal tournament, I feel that the prizes should reflect that. So the top 3 of the tournament will receive prizes from my personal “Vault”

1st Prize (Dragon’s Den Champion) Will receive 1 of the new Helms from the Blizzard Store, or an item of equal or lesser value from the Blizzard Store i.e. 1 Month Game Time or Pet. They will also receive 1 TCG Pet (Choices will depend on what I currently have, sorry won’t be one of the expensive ones) + TCG Consumable Item

2nd Prize 1 TCG Pet (Choices will depend on what I currently have, sorry won’t be one of the expensive ones) + TCG Consumable Item

3rd Prize 1 TCG Pet (Choices will depend on what I currently have, sorry won’t be one of the expensive ones)

Taizzaa

Pet Score: 3460

Re: Dragon's Den Event

Postby Taizzaa » August 2nd, 2013, 10:45 am

Sounds good! I'll be there for sure, now I just need a partner.....

Gorja

Pet Score: 2813

Postby Gorja » August 5th, 2013, 2:21 pm

this sounds like it will be a ton of fun, i hope that i will be able to be there, hmmm....homework that weekend can wait a day!

Livi
MVP

Pet Score: 2675

Postby Livi » August 10th, 2013, 9:28 pm

Wow, this looks fabulous!!! Thanks very much Sindrii :D

I'll bring my DK over from Shadowmoon. Got the pets there and was wondering about staying to get a mount, but it's so much more fun here in this guild!!

Gracies

Pet Score: 3093

Postby Gracies » August 10th, 2013, 9:56 pm

Sounds like fun!

Aquitas

Pet Score: 2183

Postby Aquitas » August 10th, 2013, 11:19 pm

Sounds fun! Hopefully I will be able to make it:)

Daksha

Egnever
Top Rater

Pet Score: 3454

Postby Egnever » August 14th, 2013, 5:41 am

I would love to go but alas I am only lvl 47. Unless my partner has a 2-person flying mount. (is this fair)

Any takers to have me as a partner? Must have 2 person flying mount.

Oree :)

Sindrii
MVP

Postby Sindrii » August 16th, 2013, 11:23 pm

The main reason for level 60 is for the ability to fly to the points... So if you can find a level 60+ willing to team up with you for the first part thats fine with me and this applies to everyone not just for Oree....

Timeline for tomorrow is going to be meet in Org @ 7pm ST - (8pm EST) -- From there I will do invites to a raid group (Most likely will be one of my alts) --- Break into the team -- 1st Clue will be giving -- As soon as the first clue goes out, I will be disbanding the raid -- Simply for the purpose of the team work aspect of it -- Modes of transportation will be Mounts (Flying/Grounded) -- Flight Paths or any other mode that is available to everyone -- Portals/Teleports are not allowed... Trying to be fair for everyone.
*** Don't be late, or go AFK during the event... It will be timed (more then enough time to do it) ***

Sindrii
MVP

Postby Sindrii » August 17th, 2013, 10:51 pm

Here are the results... Sorry for the wording, still tinkering with the app that makes this up

Jezebull

Pet Score: 3033

Postby Jezebull » August 18th, 2013, 12:51 am

What a great event! you did a great job I am very impressed I can not wait until the next one!

Return to WarcraftPets Guild