My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets

Guild Bank

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild, plus ideas for guild events and contests.
Sindrii
MVP

Pet Score: 3270

Guild Bank

Postby Sindrii » July 15th, 2013, 2:51 pm

Ladies & Gentlemen,
As everyone knows that guild bank is used for multiple reasons, mainly for storing/donating pets and supplies. I have personally spent many hours cleaning and organizing the bank -- Which if you saw it a week ago it was a tad messy and unorganized, now I'm not 100% sure if the action of this reorganizing that continues to happen is done due to an addon, or due to someone thinking they are helping? But I would ask for it stop, as it is undoing all the work I have done. Yes, its a bank there is going to be tons of stuff in it, Yes you are more then welcome to take pets/supplies if needed... But PLEASE stop cramming things to one side, I set it up this way so myself and others could be aware of what is needed.
Thank You
~ Sindrii

Aingealwroth
Top Rater

Pet Score: 2800

Re: Guild Bank

Postby Aingealwroth » July 15th, 2013, 7:55 pm

Oh, is there a designated person for it now? Previously some of us just did maintenance runs of organizing as we went through, member or officer. Every time previously that an officer organized they put it all on one side, I assumed they preferred it that way, but I will stop.
Madoran (Horde-US): Eclectic, Tauren Guardian Druid.
Fenris (Horde-US) 'Main': Miach, Undead Holy/Shadow Priest.

Sindrii
MVP

Postby Sindrii » July 16th, 2013, 12:59 am

The bank is sorted basically to us a "stripe" method so that I can see what if anything else is needed, when the items are crammed to one side it makes it difficult to see what needs to be replaced. I've taken all the extras of certain pets that we had a ton of and moved it to a 2nd guild bank ergo why it was set the way it was.

Sindrii
MVP

Postby Sindrii » July 19th, 2013, 2:04 pm

Alright, so I have made a few alterations to the Guild Bank as it was "adjusted" again, also had a few ask were to put things if they had anything to donate for the guild. So here we go going to break it down and if you have any questions or concerns post a reply here or just ask me in game (I won't bite I promise)

Tab 1 - "The Shelter" -- These are unloved pets that are truly looking for a forever home so please if you need them give them that warm and cuddly forever home... They have been spayed/neutered and are approved for new homes by Bob Barker :-)
Tab 2 - "Shelter Cont" -- Same as Tab 1... Looking for Forever Homes
Tab 3 - "Nom Nom Nom" -- Food and Fishing !! .... Looking to find one of those wonderful Carp pets ?? But running out of Lures or do you even need a tackle box -- Go here to get them !! --- Pet Battling/Leveling leaving you famished? This is where you can find cooking mats and feasts donated by the guild.
Tab 4 - "Craftmart" -- Craftmart, is WCP's wonderful world of supplies/gems/enchants, if there is anything you need to skill up that profession, check here ! (Supplies change all the time)
Tab 5 - "Useful Goodies" -- Mainly BoE items, things like Ghost Iron Dragonlings will be here (If you need the cogwheels for the dragon let me know and I can make them for you)
Tab 6 - "Provisions" -- Bags mainly for new members, some other items come and go (Zoologists and above have access, if you need something, ask one of us)
Tab 7 - "Contest Rewards" -- This tab has been Scotch guarded so drool away :-) These are your more rare/unique pets which are used for prizes in the tournaments the guild holds.
Tab 8 - "Museum" -- Doob's wacky and crazy collection of weird things... not much else to say about this tab lol

***Thats the run down of the G-Bank... I would personally ask for everyone to be aware of what addon's they are using that could possible alter the guild bank, and Please DO NOT move things all to one side.... Thank You***

Return to WarcraftPets Guild