Drumming up interest in Thrall BP guild, a contest.

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Bloodyfields
MVP
Pet Score:3152
Realm:Madoran-us
Drumming up interest in Thrall BP guild, a contest.

Post by Bloodyfields » February 16th, 2013, 10:06 pm

I know there are others interested in battle pets on Thrall. I see you out there all the time. We may have even chatted in game.

I offer to you a contest but we need new members to make it interesting.

Here is what I propose. When we can get 20-25 new members I will open up a forum on the guild website or even here to offer up new names for the guild. Never much liked this name anyway but I inherited it. I will pick the top 5 names I like best and from guild chat discussions to get some feel for what other members like. We will then have a poll for members to choose the name they like best. Whoever submitted the winning name will not only have the honor of renaming the guild which I will pay for. They also will have the choice of any of the pets I'm stocking away in the GM's treasure vault. These include spirit tamer pets, faction rep pets, Raid pets and so on. I have about 15 to choose from so far and will keep adding. In addition I will personally level the pet chosen to 25 then cage it and award it to the winner.

Whisper Wanglang or Mitsuho in game for invite.

Bloodyfields.
http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/Bloodyfields/
Proudly serving as Guild Master of Magical Menagerie.

Bloodyfields
MVP
Pet Score:3152
Realm:Madoran-us

Re: Drumming up interest in Thrall BP guild, a contest.

Post by Bloodyfields » March 31st, 2013, 7:18 pm

Judging from the number of views there seems some "interest" but no takers on another pet guild on the Horde side. Well enough, as this warcraftpets guild has grown by leaps and bounds and is doing great. This being said this guild has decided to move to Madoran and is now "Blood on the Tracks" in homage to Bob Dylan. Thanks to all who viewed, happy pet battling and see you in the bushes.
Proudly serving as Guild Master of Magical Menagerie.