Streamer on Madoran!

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Wezmerelda
MVP
Pet Score:13904
Realm:Durotan-us
Streamer on Madoran!

Post by Wezmerelda » April 29th, 2016, 2:50 pm

Hiya Folks!

My name's Wez and I recently started my lowly Horde toon back up and asked for an invite to the WarcraftPets guild a few days ago in order to add the Guild Page and Guild Herald horde-side pets to my collection. First I wanna say just how friendly and helpful everyone was, from the very get-go! It's so nice to feel welcomed into a community.

Secondly, I do game streaming on Twitch 5 days a week, and on 1 or 2 of those days I stream my WoW gameplay. Because mostly everything I do in WoW is in pursuit of pets, there's a lot of pet-related content on there :) Once I build up a more solid following I hope to be able to do things like in-game pet giveaways, etc.

Wanted to let you all know that today I will be streaming my gameplay on this newbie Horde toon. No worries, the chat panel is obscured on the video so no guild chat or whispers will be viewable to the audience - and I have to admit I'm still very new to streaming and my audience number is very close to zero anyways :)

If anyone in the guild takes issue to the streaming thing, please let me know and I can switch to my Alliance-side main and play Horde-side off camera :)

Thanks again!
-Wez
Last edited by Wezmerelda on April 30th, 2016, 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Drudatz
Top Rater
Pet Score:10205
Realm:Kul Tiras-eu

Re: Streamer on Madoran!

Post by Drudatz » April 30th, 2016, 4:25 am

Could we make a rule not to have freaking TWITCH ADDS here? TIA!

Fythra
Pet Score:12907
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Fythra » April 30th, 2016, 10:01 am

*Dons WCP Co-Admin hat*

I'm okay with it as long as it's respectful to the guilds, which I'm sure it will be after meeting you last night. I bought your pet so you could get the page and herald. I'm not really a Twitch watcher but I might give it a go.

Wezmerelda
MVP
Pet Score:13904
Realm:Durotan-us

Post by Wezmerelda » April 30th, 2016, 3:48 pm

Thank you so much, Fythra, for the help yesterday! I managed to rep up to acquire both the Guild Page and Guild Herald last night, so I signed off a very happy camper :) Now 'm up to 717 unique pets, so stoked! I'll be continuing the leveling process in order to work up to the Argent Gruntling, and will try to stay active into Legion.

Sorry if I offended with the post/link, Drudatz. My main intention wasn't to get a plug in for my stream, but I wanted to provide transparency. Since I'm a new and small stream I'd be disingenuous if I said I didn't want to take every opportunity to bring in new viewers, but I hope to do so in a respectful and tactful manner. In that spirit, I've removed the link from my post above. If there is anyone interested in the stream, I've included links in my bio.

Thanks for the hospitality, everyone!