[Madoran-US] Zul's Raid

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Zulfilith
Pet Score:2616
Realm:Madoran-us
[Madoran-US] Zul's Raid

Post by Zulfilith » March 14th, 2016, 5:38 pm

Hi,

For those who don't know me, I'm Zulfilith [the Mad Englishman] and I took over running Zuljia [Brand]'s Raid team a while back. Unfortunately due to the team slowly eroding (someone needs to finish off that 'RL' boss!!!!), we haven't run anything since the 2015 holiday period. I've had a couple of people ask me if I planned to kick it off again and it occurs to me that there may be people out there who are interested to try raiding who are intimidated by joining established groups......

If anyone is interested and has a level 100 character (I'm happy to consider crossrealm if you have an alt on madoran I can invite) let me know.... We would ideally like everyone on vent to explain tactics - you don't need a mike, just need to be able to listen.

With a new expansion coming up I'm keen to try and re-establish a team to be able to hit new content, but rest assured it is done in the name of fun (although we have a friendly rivalry with Gim's raid group) !!

Historically we raided Sunday's 4-7 Madoran server time but I'm willing to consider alternate times based on who is available

p.s. if any words are missing 'b's or 'f's, blame my dying laptop keyboard.....

Auryona
MVP
Pet Score:5343
Realm:Tichondrius-us

Re: [Madoran-US] Zul's Raid

Post by Auryona » March 14th, 2016, 7:09 pm

My guild has basically died until Legion drops, and I find that I miss organized raiding. :*( What roles are you looking for, and is it necessary to have a Madoran alt? I have a reasonably geared disc priest* and experience with HFC if your group needs a healer, but I'm not looking to leave my guild or roll on a new server at this time. Also have every class but warrior, but only a handful of them are 680+.

*Maralaha-Tichondrius. I'm focusing on CMs with guildmates so my gear and spec may have weird stuff as we try to figure out how to pass silvers. I promise I don't normally raid with 630 gear :)

Jimmer
Pet Score:9537
Realm:Earthen Ring-us

Post by Jimmer » March 14th, 2016, 10:44 pm

Are you in one of the warcraft pet guild on madoran? if so I'd like to raid but work gets in the way a lot.

Petzy
Pet Score:11826
Realm:Norgannon-us

Post by Petzy » April 15th, 2016, 11:23 am

Jimmer wrote:Are you in one of the warcraft pet guild on madoran? if so I'd like to raid but work gets in the way a lot.
Zul is in the original WCP guild.
Zulfilith wrote:Hi,

For those who don't know me, I'm Zulfilith [the Mad Englishman] and I took over running Zuljia [Brand]'s Raid team a while back. Unfortunately due to the team slowly eroding (someone needs to finish off that 'RL' boss!!!!), we haven't run anything since the 2015 holiday period. I've had a couple of people ask me if I planned to kick it off again and it occurs to me that there may be people out there who are interested to try raiding who are intimidated by joining established groups......

If anyone is interested and has a level 100 character (I'm happy to consider crossrealm if you have an alt on madoran I can invite) let me know.... We would ideally like everyone on vent to explain tactics - you don't need a mike, just need to be able to listen.

With a new expansion coming up I'm keen to try and re-establish a team to be able to hit new content, but rest assured it is done in the name of fun (although we have a friendly rivalry with Gim's raid group) !!

Historically we raided Sunday's 4-7 Madoran server time but I'm willing to consider alternate times based on who is available

p.s. if any words are missing 'b's or 'f's, blame my dying laptop keyboard.....
I don't know if I would like it better, but I keep wishing there was an afternoon raid..... :?