Recently switched my character to Madoran

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Soadfreak
Pet Score:5371
Realm:Madoran-us
Recently switched my character to Madoran

Post by Soadfreak » February 8th, 2016, 6:46 pm

Hello all, me and my boyfriend have recently transfered over to Madoran because we thought it would be a better realm for our needs.

I recall joining one of the warcraftpets guilds before the last expansion on an alt to recieve the Thundering Serpent Hatchling pet. I really enjoyed the guilds and wanted to know about how I should go about joining them now?

Who should I ask? Which guild would be best? Also do any of the guilds have the Deathwatch Hatchling that I should consider during this process?

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13640
Realm:Stormrage-us

Re: Recently switched my character to Madoran

Post by Ranok » February 9th, 2016, 1:53 am

Check with Doobjanka, admin for the Warcraftpets guild.

Greg098
Pet Score:13570
Realm:Dreadmaul-us

Post by Greg098 » February 9th, 2016, 8:18 am

I made an alt on this server for the Thundering Serpent Hatchling pet back in mop. However it seems the guild has closed or left the server as got i an notification about this when I logged into this character.

Fythra
Pet Score:12907
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Fythra » February 9th, 2016, 8:31 am

Hello! I'm a Co-Admin for Warcraftpets on Madoran (and an officer in other pet guilds), You can message anyone in the guilds about an invite. If they cannot do it then I know someone else can. WCP, Magical Menagerie, Pet Peeves are the primary guilds while Littlest Pet League is our official tournament guild. You need a level 10 character in order to participate. Pet Peeves isn't quite as active as the others but all of the guilds are linked via Greenwall which joins all the guild chats together.

Unfortunately none of the guilds have unlocked the Deathwatch Hatchling :(.

Hope to see you in game soon. :)

Shadovari (WCP)/Valira (MM)/Nuathiana (PP)/and a legion of alts