Requesting Permission

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Wickedpriest
Top Rater
Pet Score:12149
Realm:Scilla-us
Requesting Permission

Post by Wickedpriest » October 27th, 2015, 2:47 am

Hey Guys!

So, I have seriously caught the bug... i'm now up to 658 pets collected and over a 3800 pet score. I was sitting around fishing up one of those stupid carps (haven't gotten the red one yet anyway) and I was wondering about changing my guilds name. I'm the GM of <Rememberance> on US-Scilla Horde side server.

Can I change the name to WarCraftPets?

Of course any/all pet collectors here in the forums would be more than welcome to make an alt to farm pets, get guild pets, and to hang out, but I am considering a name change and thought i'd ask those here if it's allowed, I don't want any repercussions, etc...

This server (Scilla) has been merged with Ursin, Andorhal, and Zuluhed so the 4 of us are now Medium population, but it's still dead and has been dead for years now... but I don't want to leave this rock.

Just putting some feelers out and wanting feedback, thanks!

Wickedpriest
US-Scilla
Horde
Last edited by Wickedpriest on October 28th, 2015, 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fythra
Pet Score:12907
Realm:Madoran-us

Re: Requesting Permission

Post by Fythra » October 27th, 2015, 8:43 am

I would not be against it at all.

Wickedpriest
Top Rater
Pet Score:12149
Realm:Scilla-us

Re: Requesting Permission

Post by Wickedpriest » November 14th, 2015, 8:56 pm

Hmm.. it would appear the guild... WarcraftPets - US - Scilla is already made and owned by a lvl10 horde warlock named Garaknor... only member in the guild as well... someones alt and they're sitting on it. well played. I was snooping through the guild ranks and its been around since June 2015... oldest achievement that is.

I would like to purchase said guild if anyone on this very forum owns it.

Please let me know.