(US-H Madoran) Tiz's Top 30 Tourney

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Tizril
Pet Score:4419
BattleTag®:Tizril#1624
Realm:Madoran-us
(US-H Madoran) Tiz's Top 30 Tourney

Post by Tizril » September 16th, 2015, 1:08 pm

It's that time of year again! They may not be the strongest, they may not be the best, but I think they're the cutest, and for one tournament a year that's all they need!

Who Anyone in who's in our guild family is welcome, so long as you're above level 10 so you can join the raid group. Please bring an alt over to <Littlest Pet League> as that's where the prizes are!
When September 26th, 7:00pm server time.
Where I like the Gallywix's mansion area thingy in Azshara. It's a good place for a party.
What Level 25 pets, no team switching between rounds. Duplicate pets are not allowed this time. Pet list is as follows. If your pets aren't quite 25, don't fret! It's okay to be lower, and everyone gets a prize, win or lose!

I've purposely left out pet store pets and particularly hard to get ones, so everyone should be able to get a team together, regardless of it being such a restricted list. No substitutions, exchanges or refunds! Folks who've been around a while may recognize parts of this list. Yup, it's a recycle with a few added in or taken out. Sue me =P

Tiz's Top 30:

Aquatic
  • [pet]Sea Pony[/pet]
  • [pet]Fishy[/pet]
  • [pet]Pengu[/pet]
Beast
  • [pet]Brown Snake[/pet]/[pet]Grove Viper[/pet] Yes, yes, I hear you all saying "A snake? Cute????" Yes. We got a pet snake over the summer and OMG I'm in love, it's sooooo itty bitty and cute. His name was Mittens, but then we thought he escaped (my son always loses his mittens, bad name in hindsight) BUT then we found him, he was hiding inside a log *still in his tank* really really well. His name is Loki now because he's a tricky little bum. Ahem, anyway... moving on....
  • [pet]Red Panda[/pet]
  • [pet]Frostwolf Pup[/pet]
Critter
  • Any Racoon
  • [pet]Perky Pug[/pet]
  • [pet]Mr. Wiggles[/pet]
Dragonkin
  • [pet]Lil' Tarecgosa[/pet]
  • [pet]Wild Crimson Hatchling[/pet]
  • [pet]Sprite Darter Hatchling[/pet] or [pet]Nether Faerie Dragon[/pet]
Elemental
  • [pet]Molten Corgi[/pet]
  • [pet]Phoenix Hatchling[/pet]
  • [pet]Sun Sproutling[/pet]/[pet]Nightshade Sproutling[/pet]/[pet]Forest Sproutling[/pet]
Flying
  • [pet]Ji-Kun Hatchling[/pet]
  • [pet]Stormwing[/pet]
  • Any of the Peacocks. OMG so cute!

Humanoid
  • [pet]Hopling[/pet]
  • [pet]Curious Oracle Hatchling[/pet]
  • [pet]Crusher[/pet]/[pet]Ore Eater[/pet]

Magic
  • [pet]Lofty Libram[/pet] (or any floaty book)
  • [pet]Magic Lamp[/pet] (or any of the magical lamp pets)
  • [pet]Enchanted Broom[/pet] (these all need to exist in real life....)
    Brightpaw is so darn cute, isn't it? But not out yet, and not fitting the "no petstore pets" thing, so nope...

Mechanical
  • [pet]Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling[/pet]
  • [pet]Fluxfire Feline[/pet]
  • [pet]Anodized Robo Cub[/pet]

Undead
  • [pet]Frostwolf Ghostpup[/pet]
  • [pet]Fossilized hatchling[/pet]
  • [pet]Widget the Departed[/pet]/[pet]Cursed Birman[/pet]

And ZOMG is it hard to pick favourites! See you there!

Petzy
Pet Score:11826
Realm:Norgannon-us

Re: (US-H Madoran) Tiz's Top 30 Tourney

Post by Petzy » September 16th, 2015, 2:52 pm

Sounds like your snake found a good home, but they aren't coming anywhere close to getting on my cute list! :lol:

Tizril
Pet Score:4419
BattleTag®:Tizril#1624
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Tizril » September 16th, 2015, 3:07 pm

Petzy wrote:Sounds like your snake found a good home, but they aren't coming anywhere close to getting on my cute list! :lol:
See, I was one of those people where if I saw a snake outside I'd squeal and run away. Like, eww, yuck, don't come near me. But my son *really really really* wanted a snake so I caved. And of course, the only place we had space for his tank was right beside *my* desk, naturally.

But yeah, he's grown on me. He comes out when the lights go out in the evening and watches me on my computer, or he'll perch on top of his T-Rex skull and watch X-Files with my husband. He and the cat get along great too (through the glass, she's too obsessed with shoelaces to have them loose together. He'd be dead....) She'll plop down on top of his tank to watch him and he climbs up to the top to check her out.

So yes, snakes can be cute. If you'd asked me 4 months ago I'd be in the "omg ewwww NO" camp, but now I like the little bum. Go figure eh!

And no, if he someday decided he wants a tarantula, no amount of pleading will work. That is NOT happening, lol

Elena
MVP
Pet Score:4758
Realm:Turalyon-us

Post by Elena » September 17th, 2015, 4:09 pm

I am not a snake fan but the one you got your son sounds like the exception to the "ugh snake!" rule. :)