HOTS Newbie wanting Graves.

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Terrapinbill
Pet Score:6367
Realm:Thorium Brotherhood-us
HOTS Newbie wanting Graves.

Post by Terrapinbill » June 2nd, 2015, 10:19 am

ok so Im really bad at mobas I mean REAL bad but I want the graves pet so got to play it. Is there any body that would like to group with me and get to L 20? I read that PPl V ai is not to hard.

Moonsingerr (Bill)

Minivivi
MVP
Pet Score:12541
Realm:Medivh-us

Re: HOTS Newbie wanting Graves.

Post by Minivivi » September 28th, 2015, 5:21 pm

Try to find a group of newbies when you first log on to help you.

Zonnetje
Top Rater
Pet Score:11705
Realm:Thorium Brotherhood-us

Post by Zonnetje » September 28th, 2015, 5:46 pm

I am really bad at mobas too.. I am grinding my way through level 16 currently. I think you would have to hold a gun to my head to get me to play after level 20. UGH

Elmarc
Top Rater
Pet Score:10302
BattleTag®:Elmarc#2151
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu

Post by Elmarc » September 29th, 2015, 1:25 am

I suggest playing versus AI and try and chat a little bit in game. see if you can get a few more games with the same people and adding them as a friend for the bonus. If you don't mind paying a few buck, get the starter-pack (or stimpack) for bonus experience. If you really only want to get to level 20 and don't care (much) about teamwork, keep fighting in a lane instead of going for objectives (mines, garden terror flowers etc.). Also, i found that overall healer classes dont get as much xp as damage classes. I could be wrong, but that seems my experience. Try and die as little as possible, b/c the time you are waiting to get alive and run back makes you not get xp.