(US-H Madoran) Raiding with Leashes Tourney

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Tizril
Pet Score:4419
BattleTag®:Tizril#1624
Realm:Madoran-us
(US-H Madoran) Raiding with Leashes Tourney

Post by Tizril » May 12th, 2015, 3:55 pm

Hi all! I know we normally have these every three weeks, but my May is pretty darn busy, sorry. A few folks have mentioned that they would like to have a tournament on a week night. I can see about doing that once my kiddo is out of school for the summer, but until then it has to be weekend nights. That is, unless someone else wants to start running some tournaments in addition to our weekend ones.... If there are any particular week nights that work for you guys, let me know eh. I normally just shoot for Saturday because it seems to be the night that the most people have off.

Anyway, on to the tournament details!

Who Anyone who's in our guild family is welcome, so long as you're above level 10 so you can join the raid group. Please bring an alt over to <Littlest Pet League> as that's where the prizes are!
When May 30th 8:00pm server time. *** This is an hour later than normal, as some folks have asked for a later start ***
Where Outside a Raid, probably Karazhan, up on the terraces or something.
What Level 25 pets. No duplicates, no pet or skill switching. If you can't quite hit 25 on your pets, don't worry, you won't get disqualified or anything.

The Pet List:
  • Any pets that drop in a raid zone.
  • The pets that are awarded from the raiding with leashes achievements.
Yup, it makes for a pretty restrictive list (50ish, I think) but that's half the fun ;)

Brandmooin
MVP
Pet Score:5122

Re: (US-H Madoran) Raiding with Leashes Tourney

Post by Brandmooin » May 16th, 2015, 10:52 am

Sounds like fun, Tiz!

Rosz
MVP
Pet Score:7427
Realm:Bronzebeard-us

Post by Rosz » May 29th, 2015, 11:44 am

Thank you for hosting Tourneys, so fun! I'll try to make it but I raid an hour later so I may not be able to stay for the whole thing if lots of folks come. But I finally finished Raiding with Leashes III and surely have some of the earlier guys at 25 by now. Off to check!

Tizril
Pet Score:4419
BattleTag®:Tizril#1624

Post by Tizril » May 29th, 2015, 11:48 am

Rosz wrote:Thank you for hosting Tourneys, so fun! I'll try to make it but I raid an hour later so I may not be able to stay for the whole thing if lots of folks come. But I finally finished Raiding with Leashes III and surely have some of the earlier guys at 25 by now. Off to check!
We've been pretty consistently finishing everything up, prizes and all within 45 minutes or so. There may of course be some weird thing that pops up and makes things go longer, but you should be pretty safe.

Arizonared
Pet Score:12122
Realm:Doomhammer-us

Post by Arizonared » May 31st, 2015, 8:48 am

zebrit and blinn battle web.jpg
Nice perch for screenshots. Thanks Tiz! :)
zebrit and blinn battle web.jpg (35.15KiB)Viewed 3607 times
RWL tourney web.jpg
RWL tourney on the terrace at Kara.
RWL tourney web.jpg (27.73KiB)Viewed 3607 times