H-Madoran US, MM Challenge Modes

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Gimdolian
Pet Score:4624
BattleTag®:Gimdolian#1816
Realm:Madoran-us
H-Madoran US, MM Challenge Modes

Post by Gimdolian » March 28th, 2015, 7:02 pm

All

We are starting work on Challenge modes for MM on Madoran. If you are interested in spending the time and assisting us with this process, please mail Gimdolian in game to express your interest. We are looking for those willing to die, listen to direction and accept honest criticsm. Again, interested, in game mail Gimdolian.

Thanks

Gim

Keivan
Pet Score:2404
Realm:Caelestrasz-us

Re: H-Madoran US, MM Challenge Modes

Post by Keivan » April 1st, 2015, 11:45 pm

Just my own 2 cents, since items are scaled down to 630.

1) Anything over 630 with best secondary stats for you would be handy to hold onto, tertiary stats of avoidance, leech gem sockets will not be counted the instances will just ignore that they are even on your gear.

2)Since items 630+ are what you want, if people have alts they feel good enough on they could probably throw a hand up too. We don't need to have people marching in in BRF gear it's just gonna be squished.

3) Not sure on all classes but I know Highmaul secondary stats on rogues were terrible BRF would be better or going back to 5 man heroics or getting crafted gear and rerolling for best stats (since my DK has a full set of crafted I'll probably do that with him for the pieces that need it most) even mission rewards if they have the right secondary stats