What are the most active battle-pet guilds?

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Willk_1230
Pet Score:3661
Realm:Burning Blade-us
What are the most active battle-pet guilds?

Post by Willk_1230 » February 27th, 2015, 4:15 pm

I'm looking for a guild of battle-pet enthusiasts. I'm on Nessingwary and would like to find one there, but I'll change servers for the right guild.

I'm looking for a guild with numerous active members, all of the pet-related perks open (or being worked on), and members who are friendly and willing to share advice and help fellow members obtain the harder-to-get pets. And of course, I'm willing to contribute!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Petzy
Pet Score:11826
Realm:Norgannon-us

Re: What are the most active battle-pet guilds?

Post by Petzy » February 28th, 2015, 2:09 pm

The pet guilds on Madoran - horde are so active I doubt any others can be close. :lol: There are so many players there are 5 guilds now & we use Greenwall to link them. Not all have everything unlocked & none have the new Challenge mode pet yet.

We are WarcraftPets, Magical Menagerie, Pet Peeves, Littlest Pet League & Dead Mole Society.

If you are wanting Alliance I'd check out the guilds on the stickied thread "List of Guilds & Servers" http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/f ... =11&t=4167

Morlis
MVP
Pet Score:13720
BattleTag®:Morlis#1799
Realm:Madoran-us

Re: What are the most active battle-pet guilds?

Post by Morlis » March 18th, 2015, 3:47 pm

I would agree with Petzy, Horde on Madoran is quite active between all the connected guilds. be sure to get the Greenwall Addon or you will have trouble understanding conversations. For a few days I scratched my head wondering what people were talking about, it seemed I was seeing one sided conversations. The first time I just figured someone was typing in Guild when he meant to be in Party, Raid, or something like that.

I don't turn on all the notifications so I see a lot of "Congrats" type messages and have no clue who they are referring too. It seems a bit to much spam with 5 guilds worth of activity.
  • Morlis Alliance Kael'Thus 60 Shadow Priest (main account)
  • Morlis Horde Madoran 60 Beast Master Hunter (main account)
  • Altuno Horde Madoran 60 Vengeance Demon Hunter (main account)
  • Vandì Horde Madoran 60 Arcane Mage (alt account)