(US-H Madoran) Family of guilds, Raiding!

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Gimdolian
Pet Score:4624
BattleTag®:Gimdolian#1816
Realm:Madoran-us
(US-H Madoran) Family of guilds, Raiding!

Post by Gimdolian » November 1st, 2014, 11:29 pm

All

I have had many people mention a desire to start raiding with the family of guilds. so here is what we are going to do, we are going to send Gamzon, my WCP toon, an in game mail. I want to know your level of interest. Let me say this up front, these are pet guilds, they are not raiding guilds, if you are a hard core raider who wants to push current content, then this is probably not for you. If you are looking to have fun and complete what you complete in raids, maybe a bit late, then this is for you. We have all the tools and we will help new players who want to learn to raid all about it. This is who we are. I am sorry if this upsets some people, but if you are looking for a top of the line raid team, I am going to suggest you find a "raiding" guild, there are many out there who have this goal. We want to have fun in the content and see the story lines, but we also are open to anyone interested. Raiding experience is not a requirement in this family of guilds.

Now, with that said, I am also looking for a few people who want to lead these raids. You must be willing to work with relative new raiders who want to experience more of the game. I have on my team many first time raiders and they enjoy what they do and we all help them along. If you wish to be a raid leader and you are prone to nerd rage, please, really think about this. It is about fun and as a raid leader, you are not in charge, you are the organizer and the point of contact, it is a group effort in raids and you should not use this as a thing to make you important, it is a game and meant to be fun especially in our family of guilds.

Remember, in game mail to Gamzon for interest in joining a raid team and for interest in being a Raid Leader in this family of guilds.

Thanks

Gimdolian

Gimdolian
Pet Score:4624
BattleTag®:Gimdolian#1816
Realm:Madoran-us

Re: (US-H Madoran) Family of guilds, Raiding!

Post by Gimdolian » December 4th, 2014, 11:36 pm

Okay, I have gotten a few people that are interested. One was interested in leading this group, so if that person could contact me in game and the others also mail Gimdolian this time, I lost a few mails on Gamzon due to inactivity, I just have a hard time logging onto him. Thought I could do it, but meh.

Thanks all

Gim