(US-H Madoran) WoD Pre-party Tournament

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Tizril
Pet Score:4419
BattleTag®:Tizril#1624
Realm:Madoran-us
(US-H Madoran) WoD Pre-party Tournament

Post by Tizril » October 26th, 2014, 9:00 am

An expansion is coming an expansion is coming, yay!

Who Anyone in who's in our guild family is welcome, so long as you're above level 10 so you can join the raid group. Please bring an alt over to <Littlest Pet League> as that's where the prizes are!
When November 8th, 7:00pm server time.
Where Hellfire Peninsula. That or Blasted Lands, but getting everyone unphased would probably be a pain in the patooey.
What Level 25 pets, no team switching between rounds. Duplicate pets are not allowed this time. Pet list is as follows:
  • Metal Pets (aka mechanicals, for the Iron Horde)
  • Demons (Don't drink the blooood!)
  • Pets found in Outland (Strange how sundering the planet completely changed the species there. Accelerated evolution much?)
  • [pet]Baby Blizzard Bear[/pet], and any pet that has the spell [ability]Call Blizzard[/ability] (Because it's Blizzcon weekend!)
  • Yes, [pet]Netherwhelp[/pet] can come, even though he's not from Outland per se.
Anything else you think should be allowed? Let me know!

Jutt123

Re: (US-H Madoran) WoD Pre-party Tournament

Post by Jutt123 » October 27th, 2014, 2:31 pm

no team switching between rounds
HP

Baldulf
MVP
Pet Score:6727
Realm:Suramar-us

Post by Baldulf » October 28th, 2014, 3:25 am

By "Pets found in Outland," do you mean strictly wild pets, or also dropped/bought/quest reward pets from Outland?

EDIT: And do only Magic -> Demon pets as classified here on WCP count as Demons, or do others (like Humanoid -> Imps or other demonic sorts of Humanoids) count?

Hannabev
MVP
Pet Score:6081

Post by Hannabev » October 28th, 2014, 3:03 pm

Cant make it - Blzzcon :)
<3 Gaska, Littlest Pet League and Galuna/Galesdra, Warcraft Pets - Madoran
-Hannabev/Hannay/Hannai *Horde mains*, User Friendly - Ysera
-Emme *Alliance main*, Return to Sender - Ysera

Tizril

Post by Tizril » October 28th, 2014, 3:15 pm

Baldulf wrote:By "Pets found in Outland," do you mean strictly wild pets, or also dropped/bought/quest reward pets from Outland?

EDIT: And do only Magic -> Demon pets as classified here on WCP count as Demons, or do others (like Humanoid -> Imps or other demonic sorts of Humanoids) count?
Bought/quested etc in outland is fine too. Imps are demons, so they're good too. Any combination is okay (eg you can use 3 mechs if you want, but not 3 of the same pet).

And yeah, I realize it's blizzcon weekend (thus the blizzard pets) but it was the best available time. ;)

Baldulf
MVP

Post by Baldulf » October 28th, 2014, 4:12 pm

Great. Thanks for the clarification. My wife, daughter, and mother-in-law are going on a trip that weekend, so I might actually get to participate. Unfortunately they're on a trip because I'm at an all-day event that is scheduled to end at 8pm server time. I'm hoping I'll get out early enough, though. How strict are you on the start time? I've only been here on Madoran for a month--sorry for so many questions!

Tizril

Post by Tizril » October 28th, 2014, 6:20 pm

Baldulf wrote:Great. Thanks for the clarification. My wife, daughter, and mother-in-law are going on a trip that weekend, so I might actually get to participate. Unfortunately they're on a trip because I'm at an all-day event that is scheduled to end at 8pm server time. I'm hoping I'll get out early enough, though. How strict are you on the start time? I've only been here on Madoran for a month--sorry for so many questions!
We generally try to start no more than 10-15 minutes late. If you're too late you can always come out to spectate and see how things are done. We have tournaments every 3 weeks or so as well, so there's always other ones to try :)

Baldulf
MVP

Post by Baldulf » October 28th, 2014, 6:30 pm

Tizril wrote:We generally try to start no more than 10-15 minutes late. If you're too late you can always come out to spectate and see how things are done. We have tournaments every 3 weeks or so as well, so there's always other ones to try :)
Got it, thanks. I'm in California, so 5pm on a Saturday is generally family time, which is why I'm so hopeful I can get home in time for this tournament!

Tizril

Post by Tizril » October 28th, 2014, 6:50 pm

Yeah, I hear ya. I might try to get some later ones in now that winter is coming. I'm in the Eastern time zone and during the summer I don't think I could stay up late enough to do anything at a good time for west coasters. Kiddo keeps me busy, lol.

***EDIT***
Our winner was Zebrit, with Winterfell (Khazure( being out runner up. Another great tournament, thanks for coming everyone!

Arizonared
Pet Score:12103
Realm:Doomhammer-us

Post by Arizonared » November 11th, 2014, 8:36 am

pre-WoD tourney-web.jpg
pre-WoD tourney-web.jpg (61.35KiB)Viewed 4065 times