Wanting to start a collectors guild - Terokkar Alliance

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Molica
Pet Score:1080
Realm:Terokkar-us
Wanting to start a collectors guild - Terokkar Alliance

Post by Molica » October 15th, 2014, 3:06 pm

I have a guild that I have used as extra bank space, but now that I don't need all that extra space, I'd really like to start up an Alliance collectors guild on Terokkar that follows the same spirit as the Madoran Horde guilds.

The guild is called TOC, which stands for The Onion Crusade (the personal guild I share with my hubby). I am considering a possible guild name change for it, unless TOC can be made up to be something else. LOL. (The Ornery Collectors? lol) The bank has five tabs now, so that's why I am reluctant to start with a fresh new guild.

Anyway, I've never raided and I rarely run dungeons, though in the right situations I have considered it/done it. So, all are welcome, and the more people who join, the better it will become! I really like to help out and share mats, chitchat and whatnot.

I consider my Horde home to be on Madoran with the WarcraftPets sister guilds, but I am not willing to go through the hassle of transferring all my Alliance Terokkar toons to Madoran, and I'd like to play them... just not in silence.

If you'd like to join, my battletag is TheDandyLife#1972. I'd be more than happy to pop over and add ya. ;)