(US-H Madoran) Upcoming Tournament Plans

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Tizril
Pet Score:4419
BattleTag®:Tizril#1624
Realm:Madoran-us
(US-H Madoran) Upcoming Tournament Plans

Post by Tizril » July 19th, 2014, 10:20 am

It's tournament day, so exciting! I figured I'd like to give everyone a basic idea of where we're going with tournaments in the next little while.

I'm hoping to have tourneys every 3 weeks or so (on average, might be some every 2 or 4, who knows!)

Here's where you guys come in. *Normally* we have these Saturday nights, but that's not a rule by any means. Please, let me know if there's another day/time of the week that works. I know there are some folks that always work Saturday so they can never make it out, and I really feel for you! Let me know what works for you guys. Also, this is just a general preliminary outline, things can (and likely will) change, I'm always open to suggestions.

Upcoming Themes:
  • Summer Safari (Aug 9th) Animals that (more or less) exist in real life
  • Summer's End BBQ (Aug 30th) e.g foods, bugs, toys, fire, etc.
  • Fall Free F'All (Sept 20th 13th) one pet will need to be fall themed, other two can be anything
  • Tiz's October Party (October 4th) Pet list TBA. Tiz's favourite 29 pets.
  • Halloween Haunt (Oct 25 or Nov 1) one black pet, one orange pet, one green pet
  • Burning Crusade Appreciation Party (Novemberish, before WoD release 8th) BC pets, demons, metal pets, etc.
  • Pilgrim's Bounty (November 29th) What are you thankful for? Bring the three pets you love the most, not the three that are best for battling!
  • Middle Earth Party (December13th) This will be themed around the Hobbit/Lord of the Rings universe. High Fantasy Ho!
  • New Years Baby (January 3rd) This will be pets that are found in the starter zones, Mulgore, Durotar, etc. (thanks Fu for the suggestion!)
Let me know what you guys think, and I'll see you all tonight at the Fiery, Icy, Noisy Tournament!

Oh, one more thing, if there's enough interest on the Stormrage alliance guild, we can start having the odd tournament there too. I've got a "welcome to the Alliance" theme that's just waiting to be used ;)
Last edited by Tizril on November 9th, 2014, 9:59 am, edited 12 times in total.

Aingealwroth
Top Rater
Pet Score:2995
BattleTag®:AingealWroth#1206
Realm:Fenris-us

Re: (US-H Madoran) Upcoming Tournament Plans

Post by Aingealwroth » July 27th, 2014, 7:10 pm

I cant wait! Thank you for the heads-up Tiz.
Madoran (Horde-US): Eclectic, Tauren Guardian Druid.
Fenris (Horde-US) 'Main': Miach, Undead Holy/Shadow Priest.

Tizril
Pet Score:4419
BattleTag®:Tizril#1624

Post by Tizril » September 15th, 2014, 8:19 am

So, next thing to go on the list will be the Christmas/winter one I guess, I'd forgotten I had right into December planned, lol. I'm not sure what we're doing for that one yet, I'd like to shake it up somehow, but I'm drawing a blank for ideas right now. As always, feel free to make suggestions (I've had ugly transmog/ugly pets suggested, we'll fit that in somewhere too!) and we'll see what we can do. I think the every 3 weeks or so thing is going pretty well, how about you guys? Are you liking how things are going?

Hannabev
MVP
Pet Score:6081

Post by Hannabev » October 5th, 2014, 11:31 am

*bump* great list Tiz!
<3 Gaska, Littlest Pet League and Galuna/Galesdra, Warcraft Pets - Madoran
-Hannabev/Hannay/Hannai *Horde mains*, User Friendly - Ysera
-Emme *Alliance main*, Return to Sender - Ysera