Challenge Mode Silver

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Morlis
MVP
Pet Score:13720
BattleTag®:Morlis#1799
Realm:Madoran-us
Challenge Mode Silver

Post by Morlis » June 20th, 2014, 10:23 am

I saw some folks trying to organize challenge modes a few months back. I didn't have a lot of time to play back then but I have some free now. My main goal here would be silver rank on all for the Mounts.

The mount is the Ancestral Phoenixes and according to what I read, silver rank in all missions will now(or soon) award the ability to buy all 4 instead of just 1.

I would be a novice at this and would be curious if anyone has been successful at this? Is silver rank attainable by people with not much experience at it? From the info I have read so far everyone seems to agree that communication helps a ton, so something like Ventrillo is a must. I have and can use Vent, I would be willing to try any other options.

It is also my understanding that there is a time line on this, some time between now and WOD launch the Challenge Modes will disappear along with it the ability to obtain anything they rewarded. While I am not much of a mount collector as I am a pet collector, I still don't like the idea of not getting mounts that will be retired.
  • Morlis Alliance Kael'Thus 60 Shadow Priest (main account)
  • Morlis Horde Madoran 60 Beast Master Hunter (main account)
  • Altuno Horde Madoran 60 Vengeance Demon Hunter (main account)
  • Vandì Horde Madoran 60 Arcane Mage (alt account)

Doobjanka
MVP
Pet Score:9260
BattleTag®:Doobjank#1625
Realm:Madoran-us

Re: Challenge Mode Silver

Post by Doobjanka » June 20th, 2014, 8:08 pm

Hi Morlis. It isn't a walk in the park, but with a dedicated team silver is very attainable. It will be hard, or as the title says "a challenge", but worthwhile.
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!