EU warcraftpets guild silvermoon. update.

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Mummymermaid
Pet Score:3488
BattleTag®:mummymermaid#1233
Realm:Silvermoon-eu
EU warcraftpets guild silvermoon. update.

Post by Mummymermaid » April 9th, 2014, 2:10 am

Just a little update to let you all know what we have been doing lately..our guild is full of all kinds of peeps..alts and mains alike so we have been trying out some LFR every week Friday and Saturday ..its been fun and challenging for me..iam so not a raider but like the shineys and iam trying to be better!!! maybe one day we will have enough for flex or normal but for now LFR will do! i think peeps are having fun on the isle too getting together for rep farming and rare hunting for those burdens ^^ loads are still collecting pets and doing pet battles to get all there pets up to 25 and all rare..a few have done that i believe ^^ not me >< in a couple of weeks the pet tourney for the rocket chicken will be happening! will be very exciting looking forward to that one...special thanks to madwolfmick who is my right hand man ^^ seira for all the raids ^^ and nrti for being my rep grinding partner on the isle ^^ you guys are amazing thank you xxx eilantha xx
Last edited by Mummymermaid on April 10th, 2014, 2:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Doobjanka
MVP
Pet Score:9260
BattleTag®:Doobjank#1625
Realm:Madoran-us

Re: EU warcraftpets guild silvermoon. update.

Post by Doobjanka » April 9th, 2014, 4:20 pm

Sounds like you're keeping things rocking over there! Keep up the great work!
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » April 11th, 2014, 1:21 am

trying huni ^^ been quite busy irl so not on there as much as i would like at the minute but i do try to get on everyday even if just for 10 mins or hours ^^ xx

Aelnedrina
Pet Score:12453
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Aelnedrina » April 24th, 2014, 6:58 am

I joined the EU guild with a new alt a few weeks ago to get a feel for it before moving a L90 from another realm. I was hoping to see lots of pet-related events for those still collecting. I see the rocket chicken tourney and LFR runs but not much else in the calendar. I can do LFR where I am. When I am online most of the others are L90 with collections of 500+. I was hoping to see collecting events - old raids etc that cannot easily be soloed by all classes and the like. I'll keep watching but I'm not convinced it is worth spending real money to pay for a realm move yet.

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » April 25th, 2014, 12:57 pm

sorry to hear that huni...it has not always been so quiet..and we have run old raids and stuff before and we will again...some of my officers are afk at the moment ..one is running the raids which may only be lfr but are good for us at the moment to practice the fights ready for flex or normal if nothing else..iam a busy mum of three and while i would love to run events every week its not been possible just lately ..i hope the nice people will make up for the lack of things going on at the moment . eilantha x

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13661
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Mehetabel » August 12th, 2014, 7:43 pm

I've had a level 1 "doppelganger" char in the EU WCP guild for a while now and logged on for the first time in ages yesterday (my main server is elsewhere). And I was absolutely floored by the low prices of pets on the AH so I decided to use my "free 90 boost" on my char in WCP so I could start grinding some gold/flipping some pets on Silvermoon.

So I'll probably be online a bit over the next few weeks/months. :)

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » August 30th, 2014, 3:45 am

will be lovely to see you more huni xx

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » September 13th, 2014, 4:00 am

i seem to be having a problem with my computer..it keeps turning itself off...so iam very sorry if i appear to disappear without saying anything..thats not the case! eilantha xx