[US-H Madoran] Treasure Noodle Cart Kit Mats Spreadsheet

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Dezdemona
Pet Score:4665
Realm:Nesingwary-us
[US-H Madoran] Treasure Noodle Cart Kit Mats Spreadsheet

Post by Dezdemona » April 4th, 2014, 8:47 pm

Ok, here is the spread sheet link for the mats for the noodle cart kits.

[url]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgR1kdIL_oSQdERaRHhhRWZDRHJ4eEpsY0tkWGQ2VVE&usp=sharing[/url]

This is everything that is currently in the WCP guild bank at the moment. Please take a look and farm up something it looks like we are short of. Please place a note as well if you are going to farm something.

I will edit this post as I think of anything else I need to add

Nataliana
Pet Score:3447
Realm:Madoran-us

Re: [US-H Madoran] Treasure Noodle Cart Kit Mats Spreadsheet

Post by Nataliana » April 8th, 2014, 1:08 pm

Very awesome, Dez. I used some excel knowledge to tweak it a little bit and add a column, showing what we have/need, and added some color to draw attention to what is needed. That should hopefully make it easier to determine what needs to be farmed at a quick glance, as long as people are updating the "On Hand" column when they add or remove (to cook) from the vault. Things that need to be farmed are in red.

All the cells in the "Ingredients Needed" column are formulas, please don't modify those cells. The cell next to each food item will show either COOK or FARM. COOK means all the ingredients for that item are available, and it can be made to go towards completing the cart kit.

Nataliana

Post by Nataliana » April 8th, 2014, 1:22 pm

Also - which guild vault are these located in? Does this account for ingredients located in other guild vaults? Should all ingredients be combined into 1 vault, and cart kits be made available to any of the raids? Should carts be used for any guild raid, or only current content raids?

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to streamline and formalize the process.

Dezdemona

Post by Dezdemona » April 8th, 2014, 1:28 pm

I really wish that you would have consulted with me before you made changes to the sheet. I am not against modifications being made, but it was kept simple for those that don't have alot of excel knowledge.

These mats are being kept in the WCP bank under the raid tab. They need to be in one location because who has time to comb through all 3 guild banks just to compile the information.

Nataliana

Post by Nataliana » April 8th, 2014, 1:38 pm

The modifications were made to make it easier to tell what, and how many, ingredients are needed to complete each type of food. I've taken all the work out of figuring that part out for whoever wants to contribute. Sometimes things that appear simple and user-friendly have very complex things happening in the background to keep them that way. I can easily revert it back to way it was, if you'd prefer.

Dezdemona

Post by Dezdemona » April 8th, 2014, 1:43 pm

I just would like to be consulted before stuff like that is added or changed.

Dezdemona

Post by Dezdemona » April 8th, 2014, 4:40 pm

I have removed the formula's that were added to the spreadsheet. I had too many people ask me already (and it was a recent change) how to interpret that data.

I did add some conditional formatting so that it makes it easier to see what needs to be farmed up or added, but still keep it simple.