My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets
Log in to track your collection

Search found 208 matches

Return to advanced search

Re: [Beta] Servant of Demidos drop chance your experience pl

I wouldn't mind a few tries, the problem is they also seem to be flagged like every other rare in Draenor to only give you loot on the first kill. If you don't get it in the first try then you don't get it at all :/ The normal rares are not flagged to only give loot on first kill. The item from tho...
by Kring
November 20th, 2014, 6:00 am
 
Forum: Pet Collecting
Topic: [Beta] Servant of Demidos drop chance your experience please
Replies: 15
Views: 678

Re: WOD pet changed when I caged it!

On occasion when I have searched for certain pets in my pet journal, using the search feature, I'll find what I'm looking for - but after a moment the pets shown in the results will change icons and names. The searched pet is still there, but for some reason another pet will display in its place. I...
by Kring
November 18th, 2014, 4:29 am
 
Forum: Pet Collecting
Topic: WOD pet changed when I caged it!
Replies: 4
Views: 273

Re: PetBattleTeams addon and tomorrow's launch

Lock trumps auto save. How does that work then? If locked, how does the auto save determine when/when not to save? I would have assumed you would have to unlock in order for auto save to work (note that I didn't know the auto save feature existed, so just an assumption). ⋅  Auto save is e...
by Kring
October 24th, 2014, 4:00 am
 
Forum: Pet Battles
Topic: PetBattleTeams addon and tomorrow's launch
Replies: 93
Views: 5998

Re: PetBattleTeams addon and tomorrow's launch

Good to know! I never saw that option. However, that would lead to problems for me when I swap a pet out. Say my tonk is dead so I bring in menagerie custodian to take its place because I don't want to use a heal until after the battle. I would change up my saved team, which isn't a huge issue but ...
by Kring
October 23rd, 2014, 8:02 am
 
Forum: Pet Battles
Topic: PetBattleTeams addon and tomorrow's launch
Replies: 93
Views: 5998

Re: which add-ons was auto-accepting Pets daily quest ?

Auto Safari Hat
by Kring
October 23rd, 2014, 7:47 am
 
Forum: Pet Collecting
Topic: which add-ons was auto-accepting Pets daily quest ?
Replies: 2
Views: 106

Re: Swapping is Boring

You can't plan on strategic swapping because losing a turn is way too big a drawback for all but the most overwhelming combos. But it's not like you can reduce the cost to 0.7 turns. You can't reduce the cost of swapping to 0.7 turns, but you can add the value of 0.3 turns to swapping. That's what ...
by Kring
October 6th, 2014, 7:11 pm
 
Forum: Pet Battles
Topic: Swapping is Boring
Replies: 14
Views: 609

Re: Pets With Identical Abilities

Deathdealerv wrote:What do the numbers in parentheses mean? For example, the B/B Blue Clockwork Rocket Bot has "(3)" next to it


It's a different way to present breeds.
by Kring
October 6th, 2014, 7:51 am
 
Forum: Community Guides
Topic: Pets With Identical Abilities
Replies: 30
Views: 4012

Re: Swapping is Boring

I think the 'holding pattern' idea for Liftoff and burrow would be too OP { note that the dmg on these moves is intentionally higher due to being a telegraphed move} That's a balance issue. I'm not saying that the damage must stay the same, it could be reduced or even removed. At the moment AE team...
by Kring
October 3rd, 2014, 2:48 am
 
Forum: Pet Battles
Topic: Swapping is Boring
Replies: 14
Views: 609

Swapping is Boring

Swapping is boring. All it does is sacrifice a turn to switch out a pet. I think we could use some more interesting effects with swapping. Haunt is an exception as it’s an interesting effect added on top of swapping . It let you not only switch your pet but also adds damage, avoidance and AE protect...
by Kring
October 2nd, 2014, 3:49 am
 
Forum: Pet Battles
Topic: Swapping is Boring
Replies: 14
Views: 609

Re: Pet To-Do List before expansion: Must Have lvl 25's

Badpathing wrote:[...]then I saw the purchasable "add 1 level" item. It's only 2 charms, and I got 4 charms for doing a single trainer...


That's 2 level per daily. With the pandaren trainer with a carry pet you get 2 to about 14 level, depending on the size of the carry pet and your buffs.
by Kring
September 30th, 2014, 5:00 am
 
Forum: Pet Collecting
Topic: Pet To-Do List before expansion: Must Have lvl 25's
Replies: 17
Views: 1384

Re: Challenge Modes rewarding Companion Pet Skins?

Would you be willingly to attempt cmodes if the reward for Gold or Silver consisted of new skins for your fav pet(s)? what about a new pet and it matched your classes style/current spec? The dragon pet was quite nice this time around but I personally did not do any cmodes because armour xmogs are s...
by Kring
September 22nd, 2014, 4:07 am
 
Forum: Pet Collecting
Topic: Challenge Modes rewarding Companion Pet Skins?
Replies: 3
Views: 308

Re: LF partner for [No Time to Heal] on EU

The best place to do this is Deepholm, so have a char that can go there. Why is that? When you're in a PvP battle you don't necessarily see the same location as your opponent. WoW just shows a place from your continent. You can queue in Stormwind and get matched against a person queuing from shrine...
by Kring
August 14th, 2014, 8:33 am
 
Forum: Pet Battles
Topic: LF partner for [No Time to Heal] on EU
Replies: 6
Views: 326

Re: Tuskarr kite

Siegurd333 wrote:I typically give it a day before I expect the wow armory to be updated.


The armory is updated immediately when you log out. But only on the character you log out, not on all your characters. Make sure to log in and out with the character linked to from the warcraftpets account.
by Kring
August 7th, 2014, 7:03 am
 
Forum: Pet Collecting
Topic: Tuskarr kite
Replies: 12
Views: 467

Re: A o E oh My

This is nothing new. All abilities belong to a certain family. Check things like Wild Magic/Black Claw/Shell Shield, while they belong to certain families they are neither weak or strong vs pet from other families. It would be more out of place if an ability didn't belong to a family. Explode isn't...
by Kring
July 22nd, 2014, 5:38 pm
 
Forum: Pet Battles
Topic: A o E oh My
Replies: 55
Views: 1375

Re: 100k Gold. What to buy first?

Siegurd333 wrote:I say go for the spectral cub. You can get both kites and the soul-trader from the black market AH in Pandaria. Depending on competition, you can get a really good deal on them.


Soul trader and Tuskarr are not on the Black Market AH.
by Kring
July 11th, 2014, 3:49 am
 
Forum: Pet Collecting
Topic: 100k Gold. What to buy first?
Replies: 23
Views: 1846

Re: BETA PEOPLE~

Luciandk wrote:I am curious if the transformed pets also gains the flying speed bonus.


A pet transformed to undead by Rot doesn't get the undead racial. It would be inconsistent if this pet would get the flying speed bonus.
by Kring
July 7th, 2014, 2:14 am
 
Forum: Pet Collecting
Topic: BETA PEOPLE~
Replies: 33
Views: 971

Re: BETA PEOPLE~

You can see all the new numbers here: http://beta.wowdb.com/pet-abilities?page=1 Oh, Nether Gate and Death Grip are back at 100%, that's a very welcome change. I hope I will find another use for my beloved Giant Bone Spider . As an aside, there are currently no changes to Haunt or Blinding Poison. ...
by Kring
July 4th, 2014, 5:25 am
 
Forum: Pet Collecting
Topic: BETA PEOPLE~
Replies: 33
Views: 971

Re: WIND RIDER PLUSH BACK IN BLIZZ STORE!!

Just to let you know guys that. 3.5wks after getting the pets delivered I get a FedEx bill for £17 through! The postage online was $10 dollars so confused as to why they don't tell u this upfront and on speaking to FedEx I had no choice but to pay it , only coz the pets are ace and the plushies are...
by Kring
July 4th, 2014, 5:19 am
 
Forum: Pet Collecting
Topic: WIND RIDER PLUSH BACK IN BLIZZ STORE!!
Replies: 27
Views: 1285

Re: Shows your win/loss percentage

Tataluibob wrote:Kaspersky do not let me to download your file .


The download is an EXE file, which is very fishy for an Addon. McAfee also blocks the file. I recommend not downloading the file.
by Kring
June 23rd, 2014, 3:12 am
 
Forum: Pet Battles
Topic: Shows your win/loss percentage
Replies: 10
Views: 593

Re: (4) No-No - Lucky Yi

On Aki here, you say to Build Turret, switch to carry, switch to Clockwork vs Stormlash. I feel like I'm either doing it wrong, or this isn't correct. The carry pet doesn't earn XP at the end of the fight because it doesn't attack... so what exactly is supposed to happen here? The carry pet does ea...
by Kring
June 20th, 2014, 7:02 am
 
Forum: Community Guides
Topic: 5.4 Guide to Master Tamer (levelling) + Beasts of Fable
Replies: 129
Views: 74921
Next

Return to advanced search